Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 4 Ch. 80 - Elegant Socialite: Replacement challenges the white moonlight

Fed-Kun's army
I'm honestly not interested in the Marshal's love story (he kind of sucks as a person tbh even though he wasn't cheating) lol but I do enjoy the mischief the host gets into.

There's about 6 more chapters left for this arc, the next arc is really short in comparison so it might be to balance things out. And regarding art, if I remember correctly the artist basically has to churn out a chapter every week and we know how hard it is for regular mangaka to make a weekly manga even with 2 or 3 assistants, and that's in black and white. Imagine drawing for a coloured webcomic. The art quality kind of varies here and there so I reckon the artist for this also has assistants, but they're not used to drawing in his style.

These women are too forgiving! If he was playing around with the cabaret girl he's just as bad lol, dump him hottie u could do better T-T

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I don't get what people are complaining about. I've dug this arc overall. The only complaints I have are that Marshall isn't really a good guy either and I would've preferred Luxia triumphing while staying chubby.

A cheater gets as a cheater deserves. Marshall pretty much reaps what he sowed here, though Xiao Wei mostly doing this to keep her pinky finger around him was pleasantly unexpected.
II'll at least give him credit for not giving the tramp any attention once the real apple of his eye showed up, but he really should've settled this without an incident. All in all...she's kinda too good for him.

Speaking of the tramp though...wow. He's called a warlord and she openly threatens his fiancee? I really want to know why she thought she could get away with that. There's arrogance and then there's not understanding cause and effect.

Oh my.... tan mansita que se veía la niña... no es pendeja ni 'ná
I like Xiao Wei actual personality quite well. Let's see how she deals with Bai Ting, I'm hoping a show of epic proportions.

@heml8ck I think that it's the reflection of the era, this story takes place, when women were expected to tolerate their husband's mistresses, and men were encouraged to have an "every hole is a trench" mentality about women.
And yet the Marshall is sightly more forgivable, because the "infidelity" was on a period before he and his white moonlight got upfront on their feelings and didn't really were in an actual relationship, and it says something on how the guy is so smitten with Xiao Wei that when they got together he forgot his former fling so completely to the point of forget to break up with her because he didn't remember her existence anymore, and once he was reminded he cut up those ties ASAP.

Hmm honestly I wouldn't ever encourage a close friend of mine to get with a guy like the general. He seems like the type to cheat and come ask for forgiveness because he only loves his wife. I get the concept of "white moonlight" and all but if he could go after another girl so shamelessly, telling her he wanted to marry her and all that while he loves someone else then it shows he's not very reliable.

Meo

Dex-chan lover
Man...love really changes a person. Or the Marshal is a nicer guy that I originally thought.

For some reason when he took out that dagger, I thought he was going to scar up her face for threatening his beloved but all he did was toss her out like the trash (she is).

Don't know why, but I lost interest in this arc the moment she took the pretty pill. Sucks because it's the longest one. Plus none of the males intrest me. Only her brother. Everyone is boring and the story is becoming repetitive with that singer girl. It's really drawn out

Dex-chan lover
I'd had enough of this arc just as xiao wei showed up, she has rekindled my interest

she's so much like agent su herself

Okay, on additional note, if I was Luxia, I wouldn't let Xiaowei be close/engaged to a man like marshall Wei. Yes, he's not technically cheating with Bai Ting, but the way he had a fling with her before and toss her away so easy like that is really unsettling to me. At least marshall Wei needs to settle things nicely with Bai Ting instead of kicking her out harshly. Xiaowei is too good and too pure for a womanizer like marshall Wei. Why can't Luxia introduce her own brother to Xiaowei instead?

Also, forget Bai Ting for a moment, the title is "Cheating Men Must Die." We haven't nearly squared away the abusive ex, yet.

@Meo well, he did cut her hair with the knife. That's at least a good enough threat against a dumb girl that thinks she can say whatever she wants.

Users who are viewing this thread