Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 4 Ch. 78 - Elegant Socialite: White Moonlight Arrives

@Okuu It seems like the alterations done to the original story happened before they even began. So technically we've never actually seen any part of the actual story... Unless I've gotten stuff mixed up too.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my goodness, Xiao Wei is adorable and I love her already. Just the right balance of tsun to ship it. Her guy isn't really that good, but he certainly mellows out a lot when it's with her.

Is this the first real female friend we've gotten? It feels pleasant and refreshing. And Luxia seems to regard her with a kind of maternal attitude, which I'm loving.

Fed-Kun's army
First friendly female character we've seen and she's so cute!

Even her and that general guy are cute together.

Even the way the both of them keep on inviting Host to third wheel on their dates is cute!

@Okuu I made a simple timeline from the original story
Bai ting transmigrated -> get ex-husband -> su luxia suffering -> plane crash of xiao wei -> BT met the marshal -> luxia died

On the changed story,
BT transmigrated -> get ex-husband -> MC arrived -> MC invited Marshal to dance hall -> BT met marshal -> MC divorced -> MC invited XW back home

Plane crash was supposed to be the backstory for the Marshal before he met BT but in the new timeline he just simply misses XW and BT happened to look like her

Fed-Kun's army
I enjoy the fact that she always enjoys making chaos for the opposing party after she's won.

@Xirre
no, no, Bai Ting was never part of the original timeline
Su Luxia was the original female lead and was supposed to get a happy ending (best friend still died though, f). There was no secondary female lead/background character that needed avenging on a cheating bastard so no need for our Luxia to come in this world.

And then Bai Ting transmigrated and everything got fucked up.

Changed Timeline is the one we're at right now.
BT transmigrated, caused some problems (like derailing the original timeline, and by derailing i mean completely fucking it up) which caused our Su Luxia to emergency transmigrate, and now we're here.

feel free to correct me if i got some wrong

Users who are viewing this thread