Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 4 Ch. 83 - Elegant Socialite: Luring the snake into the hole

Lu Sia's act is making me have goosebumps

Like how his ex husband is crushing inside hahhhahahhaha omg it's too much satisfaction.

Gosh sigh

Double-page supporter
Again, I'm loving how all her revenge plans depend on people being shitty. Nothing would have happened if the other woman hadn't broken in the office or tried to drug the tea. Our Lead simply sets up situations and allows others to walk themselves into the trap.

@zeldashaircut
I was feeling a bit bad for him too, but then I remembered that he basically beat the original female mc to death before luxia stepped in. So now I'm just waiting to see how her master revenge plan finally ends.

Dex-chan lover
Wow... Just how much guilt does she want that Liang guy feel... I feel like she's trying to stack it so high that he got crushed by it, and only then will she scoop him up so the story could go to their proper conclusion.

For everyone feeling sorry for the ex husband don't forget he beat the original wife to death even though she was nothing but nice. I don't care how manipulative or pretty the transmigrated girl was a good person wouldn't do that. And even after xu was okay with him going after the singer he took his wife's jewelry to give to this singer girl because the singer was going around with the other dude. He only feels bad now because the cheating girl dumped him.

for everyone thinking they're trying to 'redeem' him, let's think about this from Su Luxia's perspective. this is definitely apart of the plan to make him suffer 😂

I'm actually somewhat disappointed with this chapter. It was going well up to the point where they spread the rumours and Bai heard it, but her plan afterwards is just stupid. If you hear you're the real romantic interest of someone, why the hell is your first idea to put drugs on his tea? Shouldn't you simply aim for a 1 on 1 private talk where he "doesn't have to pretend to love someone else"? ugh.

I think the reason this arc feels so long is because the author keeps developing all plot lines at once, advancing each one at a snail pace. I'd prefer to sink one "enemy" at a time instead of seeing ex-husband's monologues in-between the bai ting stuff, since he doesn't seem to even need to be there. It's not like he needs even more reasons to miss Luxia, he already does.

Double-page supporter
so how did she know bai ting was gonna drug his drink lmao how

SGR

Double-page supporter
Author is experimenting clearly. Movie Queen had zero aftermath, while this is going on forever. Neither is a good idea, though if I were to choose the lesser evil - I prefer the prolongued suffering rather than a quick-and-painless end to an arc.

@Raikuha i take it you havent read many stories of the general type (i.e fixing and making fun of braindead shoujo-style stories) of the arcs in this?. It's because the "heroines" are usually stupid, egotistical and delusional thus the sensible thing to do never comes to mind because they think it's all about 'me, me, me'.

ex-husband is wife-beating scum so dont give him any sympathy.

Everything going as planned i see. This ought to be good.

Dex-chan lover
@Lament
she probably made it 'conveniently available' for bai ting to acquire

bai ting isn't particularly smart, just relentless

Users who are viewing this thread