Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 4 Ch. 75 - Elegant Socialite: Maniac That Pushes The Blame Away

Fed-Kun's army
When cheating bastard call other cheating bastard. Get her a mirror please

Dex-chan lover
I think the husband gonna take fall damage or something as roof +knife = very bad consequences.

That's... A really stupid plan tho?

Okay, first you threat (?) them to follow you all the way to the roof top with a knife, which, oh I don't know, without being seen by others in a hospital? Suuure. Next, threat them by jumping down, throwing the knife to their feet... with the fact that only your finger prints being there... Seriously? Scream all you like when you jump, nobody gonna believe it given your reputation... Girl ur plan got way too many holes in it. 😅

Wonder if there'll be any cheating man/woman with enough intelligence to surprise Luxia... So far, they're hardly challenging her.

@Melon227 yeah those types keep going on about being FL and the world revolving around them, selfish twits
@Nekoriz yeah pot calling the kettle black
@Angelxe1 wonder if FL will report to the press about being stabbed by this crazy cheat.
@Psychronia well this kinda stuff happens to many transmigrated heroines, i'm heroine therefore everything in this world is created for me to please me and destiny will bend to my will
@4sarah1212 she did get injured there's blood on the knife now, she's wounded and the husband is worried. Reason there's not much/visible is she changed her angle before the knife hit her so it would be as shallow as possible. The hamster mentions this.

Fed-Kun's army
this comments sections has me howling lmao ol girl really thinks she can do this plan and get away with this... smh ive seen street dogs in my grammas province smarter than this...

Am I the only one thinking the two were dumb? Er, to be honest, sometimes I feel like many of the scenes in this story are forced... Two people can do many things.. the MC and the cheating bastard could have simply thrown anything at the b*tch to distract her while the other snatches the knife. OMG, I dunno anymore. The FLs and actually everyone else are made brainless so the MC's 'unnatural' and 'brilliant' schemes will stand out. 🤣

Meo

Dex-chan lover
Man...best plan ever. "I'm going to frame you two for murder by committing suicide, if you don't obey ME!!! RAWR!"

Double-page supporter
@fallenblue
everything in this story is forced
the antagonists are braindead
The MC's plans ate impossible and ridiculous
75 cha[ters in it's a little late to worry

Users who are viewing this thread