Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 4 Ch. 71 - Elegant Socialite: How to humiliate a transmigrated girl

hahaha the cheating bastard is going to fall in love with luxia and she's going to ruin the fucker and his whole shitty family I love this shit

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad he didn't kill himself, this drama is hilarious and I want to see him struggle more

Dex-chan lover
For talking about how their destined to be together and all that, he sure doesn't get along with her. Much like with the vampire world, Su Luxia is more or less just letting these assholes sleep in the bed they make.

And at the end of the day...everyone here's being a dick. He's being stupid and selfish, she's unbelievably egotistical and even more selfish, and mom is strangling it all with her pride while she chases her own petty agenda.

I'm pretty sure the only thing left is for Su Luxia to get out while she can before it all comes to a head with her bestie and the general getting together.

Double-page supporter
Remember how this dumb ass beat the host body to death at the start? He has q nasty end coming.

yeah MC doesn't even have to do much and the pieces fall into place quite nicely. My guess is what's next is the rincarn girl will
focus all her effort on the marshal guy but our female lead will make sure the plane or whatever doesn't crash. Maybe approach friend and put on sob story to get her not to leave.

Damn, how can he still love her? I know it won't happen, but I'm almost worried he'll come to his senses and refuse to divorce Luxia, cause only a dumbass would leave their loving wife for a prostitute. It's really like she said, a woman who's being persued looks like a priceless treasure.

Users who are viewing this thread