Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 4 Ch. 82 - Elegant Socialite: Unequal Love

Dex-chan lover
wow he actually realized and admitted to his scummy actions and attitude?? amazing, good for him. it's not enough for the audience and the system to side with him, but at least his conscience will be clear 🤧

"I don't need you to help me, I just need you to let me sing on stage."

?????? That IS helping????? what even is this bitch on???? The most arrogant way to ask for help

Now that he’s admitted to his mistakes I’m starting to feel bad for him. I don’t feel entirely bad because I don’t know if he even loved his wife to being with but it’s nice to know that he realizes his mistakes.

Maybe I'd feel pity for this son of a bitch if he didn't beat his wife ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Beat his wife to death for the woman he was cheating with 😑 no sympathy for him.

Supporter
Now that the scum has worked out that he's scum, he can be flushed away and be done with

Dex-chan lover
He's the most repentant of all the cheating bastards so far but still didn't excuse what he did to her at the start

You know, I hate it when love interests don't get away with their scumminess. I hate it when a guy in shojo romance act like he's all that, and without fault without even acknowledging that the girl's troubles are because of him (*cough* hana yori no dango, for instance, *cough*)
But when a scumbag actually starts to realize his faults. Or that when the dude's actually remorseful of his actions, that. I can get behind.

So go down on your knees ex-husband and beg for forgiveness for your scumminess, and all's well.

yeah no, he treated the original fl like crap and beat her. if he hadn't lost everything and the fl had died he wouldve been spending her money and living the life with baiting without a second thought so i dont feel any sympathy for him at all.

Dex-chan lover
I always kind of liked this cheating bastard because he had the most nuance and complex of all the cheating bastards we've seen so far. He wasn't perfect. He had pride but was pitifully insecure, he had understood his obligations but sought acceptance. Originally he was supposed to find a peaceful happiness with the original female lead which would have soothed his insecurities and allowed him to endure all of the shit he has to deal with his mother and job. The bitch interfered with the plot and took advantage of his insecurities which led to his frustrations boiling over and caused him to hurt the one person who actually cared for him. I sort of figured he would repent, because he's actually not a bad person, he's just a heavily flawed human being.

Aggregator gang
Every time I start to feel bad for the guy, I just remember how he physically abused Su Luxia in the beginning.
Someone who beats his wife like that and has absolutely no remorse over it doesn't deserve my pity.
He didn't even care after she had banged her head and was bleeding!

Users who are viewing this thread