Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 7 Ch. 129 - I have a date with the taoist master -- Start of cohabitation

lmaooo well this su luxia would be great to see and it looks like this taoist character is really something she really seemed so focus and serious and what she is doing that she is just outright rude but then again i am pretty sure in the future chapters her character would have some kind of tsundere tendecies with how she is acting rn and the fact that the person she sees highly and a great person is maybe not that great with that sacrificing souls and stuff

Dex-chan lover
why surround the house with a barrier that would kill her, aren't you supposed to keep her safe?

SGR

Double-page supporter
I go from page 2 to page 3 and shudder...

So what happened, then? Well, in Whoville they say –
that the MC's and FL's breasts grew three sizes that day.

Ugh.

You don't know what land you're in
I'm in the land of PANDERING.

I like this FL, she's not a horrible person and actually seems to have more of a personality than "jealous golddigging hoe"

Also gorl hot 👀

Fed-Kun's army
*crossing fingers*
I’ve had enough yuri baiting please I like their dynamic of serious x carefree

It makes sense that su Luxia is questioning the Taoist old man master's method. Honestly it just seems like a way for him to use innocent souls to build his own powers. Since su Luxia is a ghost in this story, I know the ending (whatever it may be, idk spoilers) is probably gonna be her passing to heaven and leaving the girl Taoist master behind. It's gonna be bittersweet but I hope they act cute and have fun at least. Also su Luxia's taste 👌👌👌 bc that girl is cute

These are supposed to be terrible novels, but this story would be kinda interesting. Ghost hunter working for dirtbags, and the lead is just naive with no shitty motives.

Users who are viewing this thread