Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 7 Ch. 129 - I have a date with the taoist master -- Start of cohabitation

How is one supposed to pronounce XiaXia because in english it looks like ZiaZia, like SueLucksia is how I pronounce Su Luxia, so am I actually pronouncing that right?

I'm wondering how Su Luxia took the place of the sacrifice without arousing suspicion.

I'm getting a similar vibe from the FL as I did back in the high school arc. She's ruthless and has no sense of morality whatsoever, she's introduced crossing the Moral Event Horizon while dealing with a Monster of the Week who was clearly in the right, and this seems to be deliberate.
It seems like she was supposed to improve as the story went on, but like those two, it's unlikely that she faced proper punishment for her vile actions at the start. With how her Master is being set up, there is room for the writer to shove the responsibility onto him because he's the one who taught her to be amoral.

We'll just have to wait and see what secrets Su Luxia uncovers. There's still something suspicious about how the System's infrastructure stumbled while inserting into the world. Did it somehow not realize this was a ghost story?

Woah i really didn't think it was su luxia. Especially after she gave her name, i thought it was only a coincidence that her name is similar.

Haha, XiaXia the embodiment of all leads' suspicion confirmed- the cute white flower taking care of you has ulterior motives!
tbh, seeing this kind of green tea method always makes me kind of sick, even if it's being used against someone with greater questionability of morality. Who can expect it to work? Why would you tell a stranger that you want to see them "eat a good meal for once"? Sure, I understand the feeling. Whether out of motherly instinct or pure appallment for the shit lifestyle, I would wanna clean up and cook something too. But professing it... like that! 😒
I suppose it will work on the FL because she's a novel character, hm? Just like all the tsun-tsun MLs

Users who are viewing this thread