Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 7 Ch. 135 - I have a date with the taoist master -- Punishment

so scum is the old taoist master ... cant wait to see him suffer >:3

@Gooseknonopeace when i read that my brain auto started singing the ouran hshc op XD
kiss! kiss! fall in love!

Omfg that old man is so evil, he doesn’t give a f about the ghosts even if they’re good ones. Uagh he pisses me off. Tysm for translating

Double-page supporter
So, kill the "master", huh? (And probably have to kill the rest of the sect too, since they're all brainwashed apparently.

I'm wondering if the master has a reason or ulterior motive for insisting on such reasoning.
I don't know, doesn't feel like it's just because "ghosts are evil"

lmao we dont see much of su luxias real personality at all xD some one give her an oscar already

Aggregator gang
That master sucks: When you can't control your disciples, use violence. Just like China's gov, huh.

its a chinesse story. a yuri ending would be risking life and limb for the author so i doubt it will happen. but fans can dream.

Its amaizing how can the author make reader from hate the female lead to feel sorry for her only in several chapter.

Also su luxia acting is top notch, or.. Is that genuine? I cannot tell..

Great chapter! Thank you so much for the translation!

yeah the master is corrupt. Its obvious he always sides with those who are rich and is doing it for the money not his moral "mission" that he uses as an excuse

Double-page supporter
Old master is probably using ghost suffering as an energy source. WHat bullahit ritual to sacrifice ghosts? He must either be a ghost himself or an evil guy.

Users who are viewing this thread