Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 7 Ch. 143 - I have a date with the taoist master -- With my remaining life, I will protect you

Double-page supporter
I wonder what the connection between the spirit they choose to sacrifice and the original form the host took means. Are they targeting families with strong spirits?

I guess they're going for the "friendship" route. I definitely got a different vibe though...

Thanks for the new chapter 😆💕

I'm totally living for this yuri ship now. I'm too invested, no one can kick me out from this sailing vessel.

Ah yes "friendship", the manga/manwha version of "two bros chilling five feet apart because they are not gay". Flipping China can get out of here with that nonsense and they can take the old man with him. At least we are going to get the Su Luxia reveal next chapter but darn it! This ship was getting adorable!

Yuri or not I really like their friendship. System sure is jelly😁

@mukade That'd really be a great plot twist. I kinda had this feeling too when I first saw system's blonde look. It's more apparent in the next arc.😏

Wow. The art has really improved since chapter 1. There are some times when the eyes are too separate but now the hair and the details are beautiful. AND THE COLORS *chefs kiss* beautiful

System is too cute gosh, I thought he was going to be an annoying mascot when I started reading this manhua but he's actually funny and endearing ^^

Aggregator gang
@GhoulishGirl
Original body: Su Lüxia, the suicide girl that wanted revenge for the dude who threw acid onto her, got sealed by Taoist Female Lead (though she did break out of the seal later on).
Current body: Xiao'Xia, Su Lüxia's host body's cousin, randomly (or not? Who knows, but I don't think this matters) chosen to become the sacrifice for this ritual.

Group Leader
Um idk what to tell you girl but that sounds like a lot more than friendship to me

Aggregator gang
Awwe little guy got shot down hard. He needs to find an agent that will appreciate him

Users who are viewing this thread