Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 9 Ch. 178 - A literary giant’s huge fall -- Staging a comeback

This woman still has the audacity to continue to plagiarize whew I hope karma bites her in the ass

Double-page supporter
We're back to the title of "cheating men" but this time it's cheating in a different sense.

Dex-chan lover
wow, it's like her manager knows that she plagiarise and still support her for it

all her fans who say "there's no way she plagiarized you framed her" when the post was made BEFORE her "live writing" competition....... if you explain how she was framed like that, then maybe you can take a look at how this lady might have published her work before Su Luxia??

hacker skillz

Next step would be having the original authors publish their work before she can publish them as hers. But I'm not sure that's feasible.

How does the blogger framed her when it was live writing and her work hasn’t even shown to the public yet😂😂😂

I guess in this story the b*tch wasn’t the only stupid one but her entire “fandom”

Dex-chan lover
First as a villain, how stupid can she be, if she's was from 10 year into the future, just write books that where 1-2-3-4-5 years old instead of just about to be published that way the original author wouldn't even begun to write it. Two she has cash right now, if i went back 10 years i would've bought bitcoins, invest in amazon, tesla or even just bet money on sport teams even Biff Tannen could do it.

@angry_noodles
People believe in the flat ground, Trump who won the election but don’t want to say it and the reptiles who control the world in the NWO... and you really wonder how they can be so stupid that they can’t check the dates of a post?😅

Ugh no one is talking about su luxias seductiveness 😩😩 damn if she lifted my head by my chin and caressed me, while sliding her hand down my waist like that I would be✨deceased✨. So much top energy istg

Users who are viewing this thread