Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 9 Ch. 179 - A literary giant’s huge fall -- Sexual harassment will result in being drowned in a pig's cage

Group Leader
Looks and fashion sense have nothing to do with writing ability. I feel like this arc has a really dumb villainess.

@reika full fairness, she's generally trying to just shit on the host and to seduce the ML. This type of comparison could actually work to lower his perception of her if he wasn't so clearly focused on writing talent

Fed-Kun's army
@angry_noodles Tbf he didn't say it was a small event, she assumed it was. He said he wanted to introduce her to a some investors, obviously it's going to be a big event.

Meo

Dex-chan lover
Man...if you're pumping out book after book like that, you're most likely using a ghostwriter. But the villain is impressive. I mean, I'd have a hard time summarizing a story, much less recreate it.

Aggregator gang
@meo
Yeah while there are people who can do things like recite the bible chapter and verse there aren't many of them and it takes great effort. I'd like to see how many people can recite ga,e of thrones from memory including the actors

Users who are viewing this thread