Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 9 Ch. 179 - A literary giant’s huge fall -- Sexual harassment will result in being drowned in a pig's cage

GIIIIIIIIIIIÌIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
HOW DID YOU MAKE IT INTO SUCH A BEAUTIFUL DRESS???!!! AND YOUR HAIR?!!!!!
DAAAAANNNGGGG, BEAUTIFUL!!! TEACH ME PLEASE SENSEI !!! T^T

dumbass male lead lmao "small event" my foot, you'd be the reason for her embarrassment if not for our esteemed goddess

Thank you for the translation! I'm glad the author straight up called out Tang Mengji's actions as sexual harrassment. Gross. Also... You'd think people would notice that her writing style changes so drastically and quickly... Unless she's writing books for literal toddlers, you can easily see stylistic differences in novels written for even primary schoolers lmfao... Sure, she's probably not stealing works of future Literary Fiction™ but still... It's suspicious. At the very least you'd think she'd be accused of having a bunch of different ghostwriters lmao.

You're lacking in every freaking aspect bitch, most notably your brain. It's a bit too convenient though that ML is the only one who noticed her book publishing speed and style. I guess all bg characters in these stories tend to lack braincells too.

Fed-Kun's army
Equal Rights Equal fights bitch, I may still be in high school and have the strength of a wet noodle but I bet I can wipe the fucking floor with your hoe ass.

Dex-chan lover
"Am I lacking in some area compared to her?"
Hooo....where do we start? The integrity? The fact that she wants to steal a man from her out of spite? She doesn't sexually harass men in public? Basic common sense and brains?
Or maybe let's keep it simple and say she actually has the talent.

Looks like this man still has common sense because the bitch of the story hasn't sunk her fangs into him yet. Let's keep it that way.

It's kinda weird that nobody else seems to be questioning her drastic differences, but maybe that's just the other shoe that hasn't dropped off a ladder.

Dex-chan lover
su luxia. I need you fashion tips. author better drop how they managed it. and it seems like she is in control now. I guess ML is still hubby even in this world, just by proxy
@Psychronia the thing is, if the consumer base doesn't complain then all is well. I'm sure some people have there suspicions, I mean author grows to have a reputation with affinity for a specific genre. but no one would out right point it out. lack of evidence is not enough kindling for a fire.

The author should really change the title of the manhua, the ml this time seem pretty loyal to the fl

I don't know how much time the B spent pumping out those copies, but 1 month per story would already be pushing the limits of human ability, just to write out the storyline. Never mind grammar checks, checks on loopholes, continuity, proper turn's of phrase and whatnot. I get that this is just a story, but it still grinds my gears when people pull impossible stunts. (Even just copying the stories should take quite a while imo, unless she somehow has every single word memorised.)

@Aoisirus apparently the correct translation for the title should be "A thousand bastards bow before the phoenix" or so I read somewhere, and given the fact more antagonist to come are women, is a far more fitting title.

@Psychronia
she stealing other people works, why she can't steal some man?
She have no brains (you dont need it to copy), no common sense, no morals, nothing.

@mytosis And her big toe looks particularly freaky because it's not larger compared to the other toes.

Now that I'm looking at it, I can't ignore it.

Reminds me of the costume that Misaki and the rest pulled off during the cultural festival 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread