Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 9 Ch. 180 - A literary giant’s huge fall -- The 'transformation' battle

That dress is probably worth more than all the money she's made so far, given that she technically hasn't published a book yet.

If she use the mouse power to create the dress, that still acceptable IMO. But 15min to create a dress yourself. that is kinda too much IMO.

@spicypepperpasta Yep, she should turn into a dress maker instead of a writer. And then, with that money and power, she can then destroy the other one and become a writer.

But now that I think, the priority is to fight now and faster, or else that bi##h will write all the books that she knows.

Is it me or the chapter getting shorter? Feels like the story being dragged by the author

I agree that she kinda won too fast and too easy on this arc... unless thats what author wants us to think O-O

LMAO I missed the Shady House of Bitches. I'm curious about what SLX's original world was like, if she's able to create a designer-like dress in less than an hour without any patterns or drafts made, handstitched no less.

😂😂😂 those thots even fight among themselves in their chat room 🤣🤣🤣

Double-page supporter
@lilspacebunny
its not necessarily a skill she had from her original world she's been alive/around for a LONG time that it wouldn't be unheard of to pick up various skills along the way especially when she's highly ranked within the organization she works for, not having such skills would actually be much weirder

Dex-chan lover
I just realized that SM's abbreviation... I mean I can be an innuendo but probably not intentional

Users who are viewing this thread