Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 9 Ch. 182 - A literary giant’s huge fall -- A single spark

Double-page supporter
I love that Su Luxia is taking care of the other author! Thank goodness her treatment is being paid for!

Glad that the other author is getting treatment. Stealing her cancer fund and the book she wrote about her experience is very scummy.

Does anyone else think it's wierd how judgy Chinese fans are in novels if actresses/singers have relationships with anyone at all? Like, in this case the author is sneaking around with a married man behind his wife's back, but a lot of the times it's just an unattached adult woman going on a date, and fans just lose their minds. Is this a real thing or just faulty c novel logic?

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad the cancer patient won't be forgotten. I was worried for her!

@Blue_Robin That does happen a lot in Northeast Asia. And for that reason, it's not strange for an actress or singer to sign a contract with a clause stating that said performer can't be in a relationship. In fact, there was a J-pop star that violated said contract and had to publicly shave her head as an apology for lying and not being "pure".
That's because the fans get mad if their idols and stars act like real people. If a performer is in a relationship, it ruins the illusion that the fans have that they could date them.

Dex-chan lover
@Shamare14 Kazuchika Okada (Japanese pro wrestler) got death threats for being in a relationship with Suzuko Mimori (Japanese entertainer). Didn't surprise me one bit, fans are feral.

@Javra17 Correction: said artist was never forced to shave her head. She did it on her own volition. Nothing to do with not being 'pure' (she is not the type that idol otaku fans like nor do they want to date her). She did that because she was an attention-seeker.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update.
That last line, a spark to start a prairie fire..
Ppl in California USA and ppl in Australia having flashbacks..

ah did the cheating man of this arc just make his first appearance?...without eyes...yah I can take that 😂

did anyone see the su luxia from the elegant socialite make a cameo? Looks like she wrote a book about her!

Dex-chan lover
Destroying her career with that? Maybe not.
However, causing scandal for the man will surely spark something 😂

Thx for update! I hope the revenge picks up. Compared to previous Arcs, this one is a little lackluster for me. But maybe that just me? I look forward to an arc where we get more background on Su Lüxia‘s origin then what we know so far. I mean we’re almost at 200 chapters now. That will come eventually, right???
also I want to see an appearance by the ML from the cultivation arc 😂 To see her thrown off her game a bit!

Users who are viewing this thread