Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 9 Ch. 184 - A literary giant’s huge fall -- Clandestine affair and hot search

Srsly he literally called his wife AND children RIGHT NEXT TO HER!! How could she even continue her night with him after that!?

It’s not just moral, it’s a total turn off

Fed-Kun's army
They leaked the "nice" pictures so she would relax and would let her guard down. This is just me thinking, but the damage will be bigger (for the company backing the movie) if the scandalous pictures are released the day before the movie comes out

LMFAO I don’t have a boyfriend, but what about the guy ur hooking up with that has a whole family

Dex-chan lover
Hooking up is fine. But hooking up with a married guy... Uhhh o__o
Many thanks

Aggregator gang
Hmmm, i feel bored already, unlike the previous arcs, this one isn't intriguing enough, the overusing of cliffhangers also makes the story boring.

This isn't my favorite arc. I agree with other comments they're overusing the cliffhanger to the point where it just feels unfinished. It just keeps dragging on and on.

Dex-chan lover
@Trezcast

Tang Mengji literally stole a script from a person who couldn't survive without the money she would have made from selling the script. She doesn't really have any morals. lol

This arc is a pretty big change of pace. From going from settings where her life was actually in critical danger to a setting where there is little chance of death, and seemingly little chance of failure (this author lady just isn't that smart...) it is very boring. Seems kind of like a middling arc just to have a change of pace, I reckon the next arc will be much more high stakes.

bruh lol her getting popular by being "pure" is gonna take a great hit at her popularity when a paparazzi photo of her and with married male actor get taken w

Like how j-idols and kpop idols where a scandal come out of them being together with a male idols is always a big news since they don`t want them to be a couple kekw

@iskaeil i do agree that it feels kinda boring. i think it's because MC is now on the position of "side character" unlike how it always is.

scandals are weird
at least this is justified
unlike *gasp* scandal! X has a boyfriend, wow she betrayed her fans
those are the worst

i swear the chapters are getting shorter and shorter
thank you for the update!

Woman there are so many unmarried flesh meats around you but you just choose him
I thought you have least amount of IQ but I guess no
And those two are so f#cking disgusting I need to see smth beautiful to wash my eyes

It's not normal to have a hookup with a married man, even if you're single yourself? For a scheming type of person, she sure is stupid...

Users who are viewing this thread