Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 9 Ch. 188 - A literary giant’s huge fall -- Why women kill?

As expected of our gracious host!
Helping a down on her luck wife, being constantly betrayed, get revenge on her deadbeat husband? And on the cheating bitch too? YAS

Found the cheating man!

I like that we got to see the wife's side of the story, and that we got to her move on from her scummy husband (+ keep the children. That's a pretty big concern and it makes sense that she wouldn't want to divorce for fear of losing them).

Fed-Kun's army
Looking forward to the next part of this arc, the last couple chapters brought some more life to this arc.

Double-page supporter
@bungouakatsuki the bubble’s original text was in EN, so the translator’s left it along

so glad su luxia did not neglect to bring the wife into her plans! i’m looking forward to the climax of this arc ^___^🔪

Double-page supporter
Same! @MissT It seems like a kinda odd choice for someone who wants to keep her image pure. Maybe the draw of the true crime money was too much to pass up.

Nothing says sweet vengeance other than becoming more successful than your tormentor and getting a friend's help =w=
Reminds me of one of the plots from the villainess anthology "though I may be a villainess, I'll show you I can obtain happiness" vol 2 chapter 4 "you were set up you know"

Dex-chan lover
While it is good to get the wife away from the cheating man, I hope Luxia doesn't use her to actually kill Chen. That would be... bad. :(

"Nail marks" caught me off guard there then I realized those are just scratch marks or scratches 🙃😂 now wonder how much longer this arc will be

Dex-chan lover
@broadsword80

I don't think she cares that much about him. I figure she is trying to get the the villainess & chen to turn on each other in some way that further destroys them.

Dex-chan lover
YES LIN MOCHI
GET DAT SWEET SWEET REVENGE AND CUSTODY
I love this arch. Is it obvious. Lol tysm for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread