Cheating Men Must Die

Did she just... with her son..?!?!? Incest tag lmao 😭😂😂😂 jk

What I don't get is, in the 1st arc where Su luxia was the imperial mother, it was written that her son aka the emperor died soon aftee the imperial mother's death.🤨
So how has this arc come to be if the emperor was supposed to be dead?

Group Leader
@fallenangel0007

We addressed this in the first chapter of This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous's arc. There was a translation error which was fixed months ago. I would recommend reading chapter 20 again or just read the comments

This is a sweet chapter, except for the fact that her son is unknowingly falling for his mother, in another body 🤣

@ShizukaRen same lol
@Aflowerlove250 I edited my comment because it was extremely similar to yours. I read your comment before writing mine and unintentionally used the same words 😅

Any one know if the Line chat at the end of some chapters is canon or just a joke?

😃This sounds like my harem for manga. I sincerely can't wait to start reading this!😀

This is sort of unsatisfying. Sure, the conniving bitches and the cheating bastards get fucked up. But the original women are already dead. So the purple haired girl just gets to live their life for them. Seems really empty to me. The best revenge is to live happily, and they don’t even get that since they’re dead. Ah well, at least their enemies got fucked up.

I noticed as the series went on, the artist has some serious issue with lazy eyes. Ming-yue's eyes were basically watching Su Luxia and her father at the same time 😂

Answering questions below as a fan of this manhua:
1) It's not incest because she adopted him as her son (and this will be just me speculating but when Su Lucia married the former Emperor she was probably really young(like really really young) and when she adopted the current emperor he was already around the age where he understood stuff, so maybe 7-8 and Su Luxia would be idk 18 or sth. It is understandable the young Prince would develop feelings for someone that practically saved his life and changed his destiny.
2) In the 1st arc it was written that current emperor died shortly after his adoptive mother's death. But at the start of this arc, I think it was stated that the universe change the story itself so that there would be a new female lead aka Su Ziyue
3)The poor souls that die because of the crimes of others get their revenge through Su Luxia and probably get reincarnated with good karma in an other small world.

She even threw her own birth mother under the bus wtf

After everything she's done for her... This woman is truly a psychopath.

Users who are viewing this thread