Cheating Men Must Die

@StevieWonder

Technically, it is not a reincarnation.
Su Luxia is a system that helps the suffering female character from cheating people. Late Dowager Empress did live on as herself with possibility the systems rewrite or restore Empress spirit to live on after system Su Luxia left.

@kitsuke15
if im reading correctly she bought time to live on as the empress and die afterwards like buying vacation if im reading correctly correct me if im wrong

@kitsuke15

No, Luxia stayed for 10 years as empress dowager to help govern because the son was still too young, then she left the world.
And because the original Luxia already died in the first chapter where our MC took over, the original host never lived as herself. The body died as soon as Luxia left.

sounds dumb, the other manhua I'm and Evil God weas funny and entertaining tho so i'll give the author that

oh snap what is she doing

The emperor is so cute and shy though lol

The translations of the title is different from the original title. I’m not sure why, maybe it is cause it’s a idiom of some sort? Even the official English also has the same title. So the title didn’t literally meant that only cheating MEN must die or something.

Did she just cut herself?

Broew.. A girl with scar can't be a consort... (I saw it in drama scarlet)

Some arcs are better than others, this is pretty alright, I mean it is satisfying having a strong female lead but feel like she is too perfect oh well.

Su mingyue actually chose a good act this time, although maybe she's talking a bit too much and too bluntly. Its too bad she didn't try this first.

Reading the current chapter this early is irritating because I can't see how the emperor reacts. Hope Su Luxia's teachings run deep and he'll see behind the poisonous sister's facade early on before misunderstandings pile up.

If I were I emperor I would probably see what she’s trying to do and get . Isn’t obvious ? She keeps slandering her sister in front of him and she’s getting on my nerves so much that I just what to grab and pull her freaking hair . Fckng btch

@Epius hella good but she never cheats to her partner. She does have cheat like skills which makes her kinda undaie character but she only use it to fuck with cheating bastards

I really want her to meet the previous male lead who chase over her from different realm lol, btw the emperor should br smarter this time or, our MC who also happened to be his-past-adopted-mom will be so angry hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread