Cheating Men Must Die

Uffff!!!! I know for quick transmigration story, it would always be the same love interest in different bodies but I love it. I really love it.

This might be the most original concept a Chinese manhwa author has ever come up with and despite all its flaws, it's a rather enjoyable read.

This girl is dumb af. She loves ML my butt. I can’t believe anyone would put up with her for this long! If I was ML, I would dump her ass into a dragon’s mouth.

Perhaps the ML is acting "weird" because he wants to flex his strength and righteousness in front of Luxia? 🤔 He was looking her way when she was analyzing him in her mind, and was suggested to be falling for her in some instances (calling by first name, etc).

Group Leader
Oh, if he became a system host, he could be a permanently recurring character

Omg, he suddenly became really interesting. I wonder if Luxia will cut him down or let him become a host like her~ he might be really troublesome if it’s the latter, though.

Ok, now he became interesting.....hope there is a way for him to become a host and for her to clear her mission.

Nooooo reallyyyyy ???!!!! Jing Chen is gonna be a host ??!!!! 😱😱😍😍😍
Well isn't that amazing darling Luxia ??!!! Why are they talking as if it's a bad thing though ?? I'm personally really hyped for this and I sincerely hope for him to be a host, i don't want then to stop him, I want someone else to be with Luxia or at least for her to explain everything to him, also to explain to us why she's doing this and how and well other questions like that Haha, I want to know about her world as well and I'm glad the author opened such an opportunity for us that I wholeheartedly hope she won't close on us and disappoint.....aaaaaaah I really hope for him to be a host alongside our wonderful LuLu !!!! 😭😭😭🥰
Thanks for the superb translation everyone ~~~!!!!💜💚😍

rofl this girl is getting carried away. The ML should first insert a metal nail up her pee hole, then destroy her girl parts. Then maybe open her up from inside, crush her girl testicles and finally burn her up very slowly. That would be interesting but I doubt that would happen. And why are all men shown to be dumb in this piece of gold manhua/manhwa whatever? I doubt anyone is so dumb irl. But this sure proves, if paired up with dumb people, even an insect that would otherwise be crushed under foot, could flutter its hideous wings to dominate this dumb flock.

Users who are viewing this thread