Cheating Men Must Die

We didn't have a title named : Cheating Women Must Die did we? Well, this makes me think all women are just b*tches? But then again, this is just a power fantasy manga for some women who got cheated on so I guess I'll just ignore it and move on. Though I'll have to say I don't get how trash manga like these get so many views. Just my opinion, no offence (Well even if you do get offended (which you are likely to if you enjoy this garbage) its not like you could do anything irl so chill LOL)). Oh by the way, even if you do get cheated on irl, try not to kill the guy... we have jails nowadays LOL. [manga : manga/manhwa/manhua idk idc]

I appreciate all the comments by people who have actually taken the time to read the story. Reading is fundamental ☺️

@crudelidiaboli clearly you have yet to read a single chapter of this manhua and it really shows, but go off i guess

I'm only going to chime in this once:
the whole point of the story is a play on those cheap romance novels that often get pumped out in waves during certain trends.
The premise of this story is the main character being sent into the different worlds of novels by this system to fix or change the fate of the cannon fodder extra character--- or the ones who suffer the most unjustly; they are the ones who are thrown away in a cheap and careless way. This is done mostly by the ML's of these novels (hence the name), but ALSO THE FL's. The main leads of these novels, both male and felmale, are the true trash of the stories who get their happy endings in the original novels often by hurting and trampling all over the lives of others. The main character is usually sent into the bodies of the side characters who are used as plot devices to bring the shitty ml and fl together (or in other cases, make them look better).

-------------------EVERYONE WHO DESERVES AN ASS WHOOPING GETTINGS IT IN THIS SERIES, REGARDLESS OF GENDER----------------------------------------------------

The title, again, mostly stems from the fact that the ml's are usually the worst of the two (but not always), everyone gets served

@Hellonearth lmao this person acts like we read CMMD because we're vindictive women that have been cheated on and need to live vicariously through Su Luxia to regain some sense of accomplishment. I read this because it's funny and light-hearted. Everyone that cheats or abandons their morals and virtues for infidelity deserve to be punished, gender is not relevant. It's entertaining but if you read too deep into it, you'll make yourself overthink.

@crudelidiaboli LMAO shit talking something you havent even read? you clearly know nothing about the series, the name is just an icon
if you go to every series to just say its trash without knowing a single thing about it, i feel really sorry for the people working on them and people that would really like to read it, but cant coz they think its not worthy to read as it has a low rating - and honestly i also feel very sorry for you, because a person like you must have gone through some very bad things irl if you rant about a title like that

@crudelidiaboli

HAHAHAHAHAH!! Sure, there's cheating man but not a your average kind of cheat. There's even manipulative women within it too. Clearly, you just trying to be sexist here by throwing off baseless comments

Yeess, I'm glad he's not as dense anymore haha, he sensed the demon and he now knows that his dear (UTTERLY STUPID) disciple is a liar huhu~~
Luxia is right, she's not the one who got tortured, k*lled or got her loved ones stolen from her so how dare she thing so highly of herself as to forgive that criminal !
This is the first time I see our Susu being this angry so i guess we might learn some new things about her or it's just cause that other girl is clearly messed up and anyone would see how stupid it is.

@jenpai

Thanks for the warning and I appreciate it, but don't worry, I pretty much figured the comment was left to get a razz out of people (I didn't really care about the comment itself per say). The problem is that I've been seeing a lot of people making comments like those because all they did was read the title and felt entitled to complain about a nonexistent issue within the comic itself (pretty much self projecting lol) ---- even though it's spoilery I still wanted to leave a positive comment/explanation for the new readers who are only just starting to look at the story (I know some people tend to look at the comment sections first to get a feel for the story much like reviews)

again, I usually don't comment but I actually enjoy this story very much to say something (of course I understand that some people wouldn't as we're not all required to like the same things, but I still like it none the less)

Wait.....SHE'S GONNA DESTROY THE DEMON CULT ??!! OOOOOOHHH YEESSSS !!! 😍😍🥰💜
This already seems amazing, I'm so looking forward to her fighting against them, kukuku our Luxia is wonderful!! 😍🥰💜💚

This time the story's genre is superb; yes our Queen Su Luxia need to literally kick those white lotus protagonist and beat the wicked hahaha

This Feng Wushuang story is gooood! that other stupid bitch disciple got dumped by her master xD i can't believe how dumb she is, luxia is gonna kill her dum demon boyfriend watch this space! 🤩🤩

"I don't want to bad things, I'm just protecting what's mine" lmao you're literally trying to have someone kidnapped

ummm, she promises to have no more relation with the demon cult yet contacts them via bird. her ex-master says they have no relationship anymore and to call him martial uncle and she plots to kidnap to protect what's 'hers'. She has a screw loose and she's delusional.

I like this stupid girl, rather than other bitches more. When I read the story before I felt really angry and just want them to die already. But this girl, Wushuang, I really pity her. Her stupidness beyond help. Like girl, you are a good girl, but someone needs to knock your head real hard. In the end of the arc, I just hope she understand what she did wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread