Cheating Men Must Die

@boringusername101 scroll down in the comments - the title has already been brought up many times. the official english title is 'cheating men must die' but i'm pretty sure by 'men' it is referring to both men and women.

after reading this, other mangas/manhwas just bore me.. someone please recommend something like this T.T

@yuzuyuzu it’s difficult to find any manhua or manhwa that is as unique and well-written as this is. For Reincarnation and Historical theme, my personal favorite is Ebony; for Villainess theme, it’s It Looks Like I’ve Fallen Into The World of Reversed Harem, Death is The Only Ending for The Villainess, Angelic Lady, Shadow Queen. They share a similarity is that the main characters are strong, independent women with a goal in mind: to survive, to revenge..

Unfaithful Bois Must Perish
Noncommittal Dudes Must Begone
Harem Protags Must Be Purged
Man-Whores Must Be Destroyed
Relationship Yeeters Must Be Defeated
If He Cannot Commit He Must Be Aquitted From This Life
Bros That Can't Stay Loyal Must Get The Shovel

arc 8 opened up with calling out us readers who likes to read villainess-to-protagonist novels like a champ 😂

I like this, but so,times the chapters feel so short. Like scenes instead of full parts of the story. Other than that, it’s pretty fun

Users who are viewing this thread