Cheating Men Must Die

I finally caught up with every chapter !! I'm glad to see it was updated 2 days ago : Thank you, translation team !

Banned
i wonder if this was called "cheating women must die" it would be rating bombed.

@dsid2814 Actually this series was bombed when only the prologue was available. All because the title made people salty.
Got 30~60+ votes for 1 stars if I remember correctly. The total rating was aprox 3.0 with just one chapter uploaded lol
Then jumped to 6.40 by the time chapter 7 was released.

@ShadowMadness Thank you for scanlating this series, prince don't do this, bewitching empress, the eunuch's consort, the antagonistic goddess attacks, the bloody merchant empress, resentment, and the cursed sculpture ^^

To save you the scroll, based on most of the comments below and the higher than average isekai reviee at 8.5, it looks good. Apperently the chapters can be shorter than others at times.

cnd

Popcorn for sale! Popcorn for sale! Popcorn 🍿 popcorn 🍿 come get your popcorn! Must have popcorn for the scene of a lil bitch that's about to get his two little corns popped 💥🥜💥

"im always on ykur side" while also looking like someone who is ready to commit a murder

I thought this was just going to be another one of those shitty revenge isekai mangas with the author thinking more with his dick then his head but thankfully it's not and it's very satisfying seeing a non-trashy mc actually fulfilling the original premises of revenge plots 😌

cnd

That's what you get for being a trick ass bitch that steals other people's hard works.

Users who are viewing this thread