Cheeky Brat - Vol. 15 Ch. 87

jak

Contributor
Seriously, fuck off Shizuka. You have no right to get pissed that she has a hickey from her fucking boyfriend. I really hope he gets the shit beat out of him for this.

Fed-Kun's army
Well shit, I think I might really be done with this manga. I seriously hate this chick now. Why the fuck would she have him come to her room instead of telling him to wait there? This is seriously the dumbest most dense shit I've ever seen.

hell yes get jealous suwa lol usami is too precious!!!
also dude shizuka take the fucking hint, she's not thinking about your confession because shes not interested & she has a bf
dear author, i think its time we conclude this love triangle and finally let shizuka move on
i dont completely hate shizuka though because i actually really like how both him and naruse push each other to be better bball players

Fed-Kun's army
did he just kiss her holy shit i can’t tell
anyways please just let shizuka move on. it’s just pointless now bc naruse and yuki are already dating?? shizuka should just stick to being a basketball rival and leave it. hopefully yuki beats him up for doing that to her

I am soooo frustrated!!! Is it right to steal a girl from her boyfriend? Man, she's already happy back off!!! Kainaman, ang lande mo. And girl, plss don't let ur guard down around men. Haisstttt ka-stree kayo
😒😒😒

Dex-chan lover
at first it is annoying, then frustrating, now it is just downright infuriating

Users who are viewing this thread