Cheeky Brat - Vol. 15 Ch. 88

Dex-chan lover
i hope he beats the shit out of that guy. Who the fuck are you to go kiss someone else girlfriend buddy? you cant go around kissing all the girls you "like" its called a fucking crime

jak

Contributor
As you should Naruse. Shizuka needs to be put in his place.

Yes mate, let him hear it if she already didn't get angry at the bastard forcing a kiss on her.

She will get angry at Naruse for wanting to talk to Shizuka and most likely will defend his actions, i predict this right here and now, this shit author will continue this useless drama and confirm our thoughts about Yuki being an annoying bitch that does not deserve Naruse.

@mystline yeah, he will probably gonna try to beat the cunt, and the cunt will not feel sorry at all and even play the victim, then she will stop naruse and probably tell him she wants to talk to cunt alone, to listen at his feelings and blah blah blah because he deserves it right? And author will try to make the readers feel pity at him. It’s predictable, author really ruined this story, that used to be one of my favourite shojos.

jak

Contributor
@mystline - There's a few reasons that could happen. Yuki admits she's not mature and needs to get there. She doesn't want Naruse doing something stupid and potentially getting kicked off the team for it. Yes, Shizuka deserved to have his ass whooped.

@mystline well, I haven’t seen next chapter so I don’t know, but you can forget about seeing hakamada getting beaten or yuki not being dumb and annoying, I’m 200% sure it will disappoint me even without seeing next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I've said it before and, sigh, will probably have to say it again: This is really crap characterization. When Shou was first courting her she was totally capable of fending him off, often pretty violently. So the only reason for her to be all passive with this creep is because gotta have angsty plot--it doesn't fit her personality at all. She ought to have nailed him in the groin. Since the angsty plot is crap too, we have two layers of stupid--stupid bad characterization in the service of stupid bad plot. Gah.

@rehab
Hahah yeah :D thanks for caring haha, i'll give this a few more chapters before i put it in my dropped list if it doesn't stop this useless drama :D

as irritating as yuki's being, that retranslated panel made my day, thanks guys LOL

Did... Did he really just say "oh, baby"? That came out of the blue.

Also I agree with Usami's reaction. Yuki's a terrifying woman. Terrifyingly stupid.

She blushed? She blushed after the kiss with Shizuka? Gurl, you should be disgusted. Arghh If she blushed because of embarrassment then she should told him right there that she did not want that!! Grrrrrr

Dex-chan lover
FINALLY. She is finally being open and honest and not letting the "drama" drag on

Users who are viewing this thread