Cheeky Brat - Vol. 16 Ch. 94

Dex-chan lover
gawd i hate hakamada so fucking much. like what kind of person do you gotta be to do this shit.

why is this rivalry for her affection still going on? it's so boring and repetitive especially considering nothing will ever happen

and yeah, fuck hakamada

Aggregator gang
I blame shoujo magazine editors for this bullshit. This is the one series where you didn't need a rival to make things interesting, and they're making the author shoehorn in a socially inept dunce to "level the playing field".

Dex-chan lover
@tickub Seems plausible. Seems like shoujo editors push triangles like shounen editors push endless new harem characters and filler.

jak

Contributor
I seriously want Naruse to beat Shizuka's ass now.

Yet again, fuck this fucking dumb bitch, what the fuck is wrong with her ?.. im getting so tired of this shit, why am i still reading this ?.. what is wrong with the author ?. she can tell him and other guys to stop fucking touching her and step the fuck back, yet she continues to allow this fucking shit. seriously triggering to have read 94 chapters of this fucking manga and this shit is still going on. I feel so sorry to for Naruse to have this fucking thot as a girlfriend, dump her and find someone who deserves you.

Fed-Kun's army
that just really pissed me off, wow. that's so fucking dumb. so stupid. what the fuck was that.

Fed-Kun's army
@mystline I'm totally with you on this one. Starting to hate her as much as hakamada. What the fuck was that "I Can't Take My Eyes Off him" shit? This stupid bitch doesn't know how to set boundaries and at this point is going to end up getting full on sexually assaulted by the guy and in the end be confused about it thinking it was just a misunderstanding. So fucking dumb. I don't think even one time she's told him not to touch her or said she feels uncomfortable around him. Absolutely ridiculous.

bruh i thought we were fucking done with this, this is so fucking annoying i cant take it anymore, dude shes literally shut you down how many times & yet you keep trying to shove your feelings on to her this is straight up harassment at this point & i wish yuki would fucking see it like that. also why is she so soft on this dude, he repeatedly hugs her and kissed her once and yet does not shove him off or anything like she used to do with naruse before they started going out. this author is really driving me insane. KILL THIS LOVE triangle please god im pleading

Kira is a mood. 💯
But Shizuka still went and did something stupid again.

KIRA-SAN JUST MOVE TO OSAKI AND TALK SOME SENSE INTO THAT DUDE'S BRAIN ONCE AND FOR ALL.

Why these people so worked up over Machida's compliment to Hakamada? Or Hakamada's obsession towards Machida? I enjoy their triangle love story. I mean without Hakamada's existence, Naruse might still consider basketball is just a game or a tool to attract Machida's attention. And without his rivalry to Naruse, Hakamada won't develop his skill this much. And even Machida admire how great Hakamada is in playing basketball, she believed that Naruse also will catch up to him soon. She even said that Naruse is the greatest man ever in the world to her. I love how these three people's character are so diffeerent yet can make the story more fulfilling.

If i was hakamada’s friend I would’ve told him in a harsher way he been trying for like 2 years and ain’t made no progress he’s been looking stupid for 2+ years that’s just tuff

@LaDYbUg5
people don't want hakamada to disappear, they just want this repetitive love triangle bullshit to end. Hakamada will and can still push Naruse to be greater at basketball but the literal unnecessary contact he has with Machida is sooo dumb. That's what everyone hates (including me).

Dex-chan lover
Kira was almost helpful. If he had gone a step further and told Hakamada to go after someone more obtainable, that would have been the best advise.

Users who are viewing this thread