Cheeky Brat - Vol. 19 Ch. 108.2

Really so sweet and beautiful! 😍❤️ made me really happy reading this. ❤️🥰 Really they're so sweet, precious and adorable!! 😊❤️
Thank you!!

@9taefox ohh, Thank you so much for your comment and words, really, it made me so happy and relaxed (cause i got so sad and shocked reading those two commenters down. 💔) I'm soooo happy to know that there's people who think like me of Naruse. Really, your words and understanding and everything are just so beautiful and truth and I totallllllllly agree with you, And Especially with your examples. 😊❤️ I also want to say more but haha, will just say that Naruse is the best and greatest guy and bf I've ever seen. Really love his personality, he's so special and great. He's too special for people to get. :) And their relationship is the best ever to me too. 😊❤️
Thank you so much again. You saved me, ❤️❤️❤️❤️🙏🏻

@Kirin-kun @xsweetmex Just cause you say that a guy forced himself and stuff on the girl, you think you are mature woman and adult? Just cause you're married you think your opinion is right and mature? Hah, you pathetic sick old woman! you're so freaking disgusting! Did you really say it's rape?! Oh, God! you need help you trashs!! She clearly enjoyed it. if a guy rape you, would you enjoy it?! Hah, you talk nonsense you sick women! Argh, You just wanted to say that so you brought the chance to yourselves! , He started to touch her and she didn't even really push him or punch him or anything, if she felt bothered she could do it, like she did before.

The girl talked to you in a good way, asking to be more sensitive cause she got hurt/fans can get hurt from your words, but what did you do? You just got more cocky and said more bad and horrible things about him! Cause you think you're right, So it's ok to be insensitive ass and hurt others, hah! Argh! You're just heartless individuals! And you think you can say a rightful and adult opinion, or give advice to people, or judge and attack Naruse!! Hah! fix yourself first, you're just heartless individuals, nothing from such people/you can be right!! I hate people like you the most!! Who carelessly hurt others!!

You wrote journals about sex and masculinity... shit, where it's not at all the case here, argh, you can't imagine how much you look so pathetic and sick writing in such a screaming way and saying nonsense shit like that! argh, you should feel ashamed!! Like, you were already filled of that and vented it here like a loud train, agh! So pathetic!

What are you even talking about you psychopaths?!! seriously, you're so pathetic!! You should feel ashamed of all the stupid stuff you wrote there! Argh! Does your life and heart are full of hate and toxicity so you vented it here?! Argh! "Masculinity, sexist, white men, men and women, women insult, misogyny and aggressiveness.. etc" , All those stuff Naruse did and meant here?! Oh God, you sick old women! How immature and disgusting to vent on and blame Naruse for your twisted inner self and life! Go, fix yourself and life first, you sick women, if you have a mental complex and bad experience over those stuff, go to THE DOCTOR! You seriously need him! Saying all those stuff that have nothing to do here, is really so sick and pathetic, agh. Seriously, I'm so shocked of all what you said/your point, argh, you should feel ashamed seriously!

"tell her to dump him" , argh, just how disgusting and pathetic can you get !!

And why do you keep read something you hate, disgust and disagree with?! Argh, your the worst kind of people!!

@Kirin-kun @xsweetmex Naruse isn't immature, his thinking (he's) actually more mature than Yuki. (Ex) When Yuki gets insecure, he always reassures her by beautiful and mature words and make her anxiety disappear, (like in ch 95 → he talked to her maturely and gave her a ring, So she felt better after being so insecure about their relationship future. Also in ch 44. etc.)

To ppl like you he is childish, but nah, he just acts like that deliberately to seem carefree, etc, where he's so analyzing and thoughtful guy and listens and says just important stuff. (Ex, He was a major help in getting usami and suwa together, he cheered usami by beautiful words in ch 84.., And brought them together in ch 93, etc.) , He always listens to Yuki in earnest "the reason why my anxiety is fading and spilling out, little by little, is all because you always take the time to listen to my faint voice, no matter how trivial the topic, And you always reply back to me in earnest." → Those are Yuki's word in chapter 65, page 25-27. A guy like that can never be immature.

He's not manipulative, (I can't believe you think like that of him, seriously!!) , He sometimes does stuff like that to push Yuki, he knows her the most and knows how to deal with her, she always needs a push (a tease) , it's not manipulativeness. But since you're sick women, you'd think of it like that of course.

He's not aggressive, he waited a year for her, And stopped many times in the middle of it when he saw she wasn't ready (ch 61). And was going to in ch 75, Even though Yuki wanted to be with him. In ch 59, He stopped, even though Yuki was in the mood and was willing to do it (he got away from it by saying I need to watch a show) cause he thought it's so early to do it, And wanted to finish high school and tournaments first. (he said so in ch 61). in ch 72 he distanted himself from her thinking it's better to not force more, till she herself exploded and proved how much she wants him too. In ch 44 He didn't take advantage of her when she asked for it cause she was insecure (about the distance) , a man like that can never be forceful. And not any man can stop in the middle of it .

Naruse isn't possessive, the girls here gave you examples, And gonna say you that too, After everything he never told her to stop talking to the creepy Hakamada or anything. He trusted her about the forced kiss and acted so mature and sweet with her. Also, she works in a team (place) who's all men yet he never told her anything about that, And it was actually the reason he fell in love with her (cause she's manger) ,,,,, Naruse is too special and high for people like you to get. Naruse is such a great person and guy. I respect him so much.

@cammi

This is old news/ discussion if u read further on we agreed to disagree n everyone can have their own opinions also, its this specific chapter only not the entire manga.

Also we said we dont hate it, never implied that, otherwise I wouldn't have spent years of my life invested in this manga.

Hence why the comment as yuki is treated like a queen in the other chapters. Including 108.1

On another note, If I don't get a comment about his neck I cant be bothered to reply.

Anyhoo, relax n enjoy your day-

wont reply any further cos I dont have time for it, u can continue to chat here if u want.

Only shou can tame Yuki Senpai😁👌 she love naruse even if she says No..it means Yes to her tho😂 she is not a clingy type of a girl so Naruse who is more sweet, touchy, vocal is perfect for her tsundere character..wooh this scene is so🙊🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Maaaan. This is soo hot. Keep them coming. 😂😂

But, I really, reallt like their chemistry. 😳

Users who are viewing this thread