Cheeky Brat - Vol. 19 Ch. 110

I will allow a hakamada arc only if it ends with him getting over her... it’s been quite some time and the longer it happens the more I hate it

i hate that the best friend is cheering on the rival even tho she knows yuki doesnt like him

It's so disgusting how he looks at Yuki from a far, agh, he's so creepy guy!! I hate him so much, I hate his personality so much! So disgusting and unattractive and unmanly guy! seriously, the most unattractive and low guy ever to me. totally not my type. Hate so much his ugly creepy blushing face and expressions, aghhh!! Not cause he's the rival, no, even if he was any other character, I'd never have liked him.

Look, how authors manipulate readers (make the disrespectful jerk rival's doings normal) by making other characters feel pity and help the rival who continuing to touch and flirt and try to steal someone else girlfriend.... Seriously, how low. Human ruins everything beautiful..

The readers who are already toxic, those who enjoy love triangles and feel excited and find it romantic when the rival forces kisses and hugs and flirts and confesses to the mc who dates the ml .. yeah, this is Shoujo Manga community, so toxic.., a bunch of low inferior twisted girls read it, (just some mature readers) , Really, i feel ashamed as a girl. 💔

So from what i understood those stuff keep happening in Shoujo for those some rival's fans... Ha! Like, Authors make the rival kiss and hug and flirt and confess and make the mc fall and he helps her....etc, sometimes in the Manga for the rival fans.. and they'd really like and enjoy it!! Hah, I really can't express how disgusting and low and pathetic this is.

Just cause you dislike the ml and the rival is your bias/type doesn't mean you'd support, like and enjoy such things and try to find excuses to justify his wrong doings (like, he's just poor and in love..)... You know, I can't find words to express how immature and horrible you are guys.

If there are fans of the rival (their type) then why won't make a girl for him from the beginning! So, He and his fans would be happy. (A mature and healthy plot.) Instead of sharing one girl with two or three guys who all touch her! This is so disgusting and creepy. I really can't. 💔 But nah, those authors and fans don't think of the rival's happiness or character, they just do bad and creepy things/plot cause it's what attract people... We humans always run after the bad things.. this is it.

I know I talked in a bad way, sorry, but couldn't not.

Thank you for translating and all, really.

I love how Naruse came to check on Yuki, so sweet. They're so precious and cute. Love them a lot. 😊❤️

I really thought Usami was goin to try and make Hakamada wake up and snap out of his unrequired love, don’t get why drag this!! He clearly has no hope and someone needs to tell it to his face loud and clear! Really disappointed with Usami, hope she’s only encouraging him to be a good basketball player and not get him new ideas with Yuki, she shouldn’t meddle in Yuki’s relationship, more so when she’s absolutely happy and in love with Shou! Also love the first part when Yuki just ran to Shou’s arms 💘💘😍

First, Thank you very much for the update. I'm so grateful to you, "WeShojo Scanz", really. ❤️

It's so sweet of Naruse to came and check on Yuki before sleeping. And, I love how Yuki opened up to him so casually and said "she was so scared", yay! 😍 And oh, Their moment, hug, sleeping together, Naruse's words "your hair smells different than usual.." and all are just so 💘<
And like always, Naruse step on for this couple too. 😊❤️ Admire him a lot for that. 🙏🏻❤️

Naruse was the one who cheered usami to go to the camp in ch 84 when she got desperate. And that really helped since a development happened there. And also Naruse was the one who suggested to make them meet and worked on it with Yuki in ch 93, And made suwa worried deliberately (pushed him) about usami's falling down stairs. And they became a couple there. But see now.. oh.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, Naruse helped her with her relationship, and now she's cheering that creep? real bitch move right there.

Fed-Kun's army
Stop it with Hakamada honestly. Yuki and Naruse are in a mutual relationship. Goddamn, I'm so tired of his unrequited love. The author needs to fucking let that go and let him grow.

Not gonna be mad at Usami though cause she helps Naruse and Yuki too whenever she can. This one thing isn't enough for me to be mad. But to the mangaka. Come on. Move onnnnnnnn from Hakamada already.

There's no way to ever develop second ml syndrome here. Hakamada is pushy and clingy and creepy. He's been rejected multiple times yet he keeps pushing his feelings on a girl who is clearly in love with her just-as-in-love bf. He gets me riled up everytime I come back to this shoujo.

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼🥺captain you finally made it
Haha author isn’t letting go of hakamada sigh 😔

Woa stop there Usami. Hakamada is already confused enough with his feeling, stop putting oil to his flame.

dude are people in japan that dumb he likes her not for 1 year but for 3 year but he doesnt know when to give up he should just focus on basketball i mean dude first lets consider machida comes to his side he wont be able to do anything cause he is more shy than my girlfriend dude seriously second he will end up getting kicked out of basketball cause when she leave her or when his performance degrades and dude remember liking someone and going out with someone is who different man author sometimes makes me feel like he is telling me about his unrequited love story about his friend and wife whom he loved cmon dude give up on her untill naruse dies she wont move and this no tragedy manga

Users who are viewing this thread