Cheeky Brat - Vol. 19 Ch. 113

Ah, Gotta say it's so sweet to see their relationship grows and matures, and them getting closer. You can see the love and the warm atmosphere between them.

Kinda hope those people below stop polluting the section comment, it's not nice at all. Stop acting like children, if you don't like the Manga, I don't understand why you are here. Thank you again for scan.

TBH, I got tear-eyed too. Shou really, really love her, and vice-versa. But we gotta agree, Shou loves her more. Hehe.
I really love how he always since the beginning that they'll be together until they're old. ❤❤❤
Oh boooy. ❤❤❤

I REALLY LOVE THIS MANGA. So thank you for translating this!! 😭

Aggregator gang
cuteness overload 😆 😆

I really liked this chapter, Naruse is such a lovely boyfriend and such a perfect match for Yuki ❤️❤️❤️
I like how he is so cheeky, absolutely adorable 😂

Naruse is such a sweety T.T He really loves her and my heart squeezes everytime he does some cute stuff. I hope Machida can get a better hold on things.

I swear people who say that Naruse took advantage of her and he "raped" her are absolute virgins. Its normal for them to have a sexual relationship. She didn't say no. She wasn't mad the day after. The only people who are pressed are you. And its their relationship not yours.

Honestly this situation/“fight” that they had is the most realistic. College is a time of change and growth, can definitely see how yuki felt like he was outgrowing her. I really like how much naruse has matured!! Reassuring her and planning such a fun day for her (why better than what she did for his tbh lol).

P.s the fact that there’s people thinking he “raped” her just cause she had alcohol cracks me up. It makes me feel old because y’all are obviously very very young if you truly believe that or just virgins 😅

Users who are viewing this thread