Cheeky Brat - Vol. 20 Ch. 114

Power Uploader
If all of you want to live vicariously through the relationship of Naruse and Yuki, you're free to do so.

But don't insult other people because they don't have the same opinion than you.

The more you argue, the more I stand by my opinion, because my speech is as free as yours.

@TheGodEmperor Ohh, Thank you so much 😅🤭

Haha, indeed, like they can't get a guy like him, or their boyfriends are less than that (not attractive, not the advancer one..etc) So they'd ruin him to feel better, haha.
Yess, So silly to try to ruin something (make things up.. switch intentions..) just cause it's not your type, etc. :)

Indeed, haha, tho as you said she's improving. TBH I feel bad for her, I mean how she was forced to give up everything/don't express her feelings/wantings.. thinking this is maturity because of those siblings, agh!! But glad she met Naruse, he's like perfect for her ~ I mean, because Naruse was honest with his feelings and continued to show them it brought out Yuki true nature and she lost her composure. If he was a person who's similar to her or something, their relationship would be kind of dead and she'd continue to bottle up her feelings which is really unhealthy. :)

Yess! And also love how they love each other as they are, with their bad and good treats. Never judge each other, just love and accept. Really love and respect that about them. :)

Oh, So true!! Like real people!! >.< I've many remarks about how they're like real people/how the Manga is like real life but it'd be long so I won't say better, haha.

Oh, yes, anime, I do wonder too (though I prefer Manga, I'm not into Anime, haha) I mean, it did go past high school cause it's popular. (Good sells) And you know, it won the best selling Manga in its publishing house (Hakusensha) for 2019, and 2018 too. https://www.hakusensha.co.jp/tokusetsu/electronicbook2019/ And not just shoujo category but shonen/action/fantasy.. It surpassed Mangas like Yona, skip beat, fruit basket..) So proud!! >.< Haha. (I don't read those tho, but heard they're popular, yet Namaiki won them, wow! <❤️) So I'm more wondering. o_O

@Kirin-Kun Haha, what a childish answer. Hey look, you're the one who always insult Naruse (and Yuki). I just found you and your comment/s childish so i said so, it's my free opinion about you. :)
And hey, no one is trying to change your opinion, lol, we know that once a hater, always a hater. 😁 you can keep making things up for your self, keep twisting Naruse's actions and intentions, keep hating him for the rest of your life, haha, seriously. You know, make a group and together with girls/ppl who think like you can hate on him there, that "He's immature, childish, manipulative, forceful, rapist, bad and unhealthy... etc, BF/guy. Haha, seriously. In contrary, we'll keep appreciating and loving him 😁 cause all what we see is a nice guy who treats Yuki like a princess. 😉

And do a favor to yourself and stop following/reading something that you think it's toxic. :)

This should be a beautiful story/Relationship, And this is a place where people can enjoy that peacefully, but you and your fellows are polluting it, argh, pathetic.
There are more serious problems in the world than Naruse, arghh. Meeting people like you is a pain seriously.

And I'll tell you this, whatever you're right or wrong, you really are a toxic person.

Ok, bye. You're not worth talking to, not even one answer. Owow!

Have this same crappy trait of being passive-aggressive whenever I get jealous. Worse is I never tell my partner. I get over it after some time so all is well, I guess?

Although I complain about the Manga sometimes, I also appreciate how human it is. :) The past few chapters have been so cute I love it

Holy moly what’s with essays in the comments

Anyway I’m glad they communicated and that chuuu scene was so good

Users who are viewing this thread