Cheeky Brat - Vol. 20 Ch. 114

Power Uploader
I'm going to be hated (as usual), but this couple is better than the main.

At least there's no weird triangle with another girl or guy.

Dex-chan lover
@Kirin-kun I mean, it's barely a triangle since the two are together and the other guy just likes her :p but, yea. I don't have a preference of which couple is more interesting.

amj

Dex-chan lover
aw it’s been a while since we’ve gotten chapters about them! uwu

I really don't like this couple. Both their personalities suck. The way their relationship started and developed so fast (I mean how they slept together after a month, because of the girl's insecurities) is so low and immature. She's a fangirl kind of girls which is I hate so much. The way she loves him, I mean worships him is so unhealthy, agh. And those disgusting nosebleed she has is so gross, I really can't. And the guy has so weak personality/attitude. And he's that typically Shoujo Playboy/jerk who slept with ton of women and EXCUSED with "HE HAS MOTHER ISSUE" agh.

Double-page supporter
@Angei Careful, the small troop of thought police that stalk this manga's comment section will pester you endlessly for having a negative opinion. Ah, wait, it's not about Naruse, so never mind.

Fed-Kun's army
Glad they were able to work things out. Thank you for this update!!

Kirin-Kun aghhh, you could just your opinion without being that nasty and immature. But no won't when it comes to you. What a bratty comment "they're better" aghhh, I can't with your level everytime, seriously.

@zergqueen lol. Why the comments here are so childish? Like I can't, agh. (Best couple, better) lol, I really can't, haha. I mean, Such an unhealthy couple but it's ok since it's reversed, as that girl say. Hah, agh.

Kirin-Kun better based on what? If the triangle you mentioned then that doesn't mean they're better.

I'm all day doing surgeries, Yuki and Naruse always get all my stress and tiredness away, They're in a whole different level, so peaceful and heartwarming. Waiting for them.

Kirin-Kun No, they aren't. Yuki and Naruse are a million times better in everything. But you just like to think and say that cause you're that kind of person.

But God, look at how hypocrite and gender biased the comments are, I knew it, I really knew it, if the relationship is a reverse of Yuki and Naruse's relationship, I mean if the girl is the one like Naruse, People/girls won't say anything and would like it, omg! I mean, They're always saying Naruse is immature and unhealthy guy/bf, because he kissed Yuki before dating, etc, but Usami also forced a kiss on suwa, no one said anything. She also forced herself on him and pressured him to go out with her, they didn't say anything but just 'oh, she's so cute, forward and romantic" , while always saying Naruse forced and pressured Yuki into dating him. Usami forced him to have sex with her AFTER JUST A MONTH BASED ON HER INSECURITIES, no one said anything!! And if you tell them that, they'd get so offended, cause they can't accept the fact that a girl forced a guy, they always like to think "ah, that guy is forceful and unhealthy" , meanwhile Naruse waited MORE THAN A YEAR to have sex with Yuki yet he got criticized too and they said he forced her!! Imagine Naruse told her you should sleep with me or else you don't love me, cause that's what Usami did. People would eat him up by hate. But since it's a girl, it's ok and she's just poor and all. Cause Usami told him (meaning) you have to sleep with me or else you don't love me, like, why didn't you sleep with me, don't you love me. (INSECURITIES) no one said anything, they didn't said it's unhealthy and wrong to have sex became of that! Yet, Naruse!! Agh, such a shame really!

Kirin-Kun last time you said Naruse raped her cause they had sex while she was drunk. Yet! No matter how Naruse act mature and sweet, you'd always search for flaws to criticize him. You never said anything good about him or them, it's ridiculous. Sorry but I find your comment very indecent, you could say "I just like them" but saying better, etc, lamo. And problematic too as always. I don't get it, why you always write such insensitive comments? I find that very indecent really. And FYI, Usami and suwa became a couple due to Yuki and Naruse's help, especially Naruse. Idk who's the mature one then. I won't tell you to be more sensitive in your comments cause it's meaningless.

@sybil_12 pff guys. It's funny how people/here act like they're mature and so they like that couple, like they're mature couple, pff. First, We're all 30s here. And Usami is the same age as Yuki and suwa just one year older. Agh, Chill guys. And FYI, that couple became a couple due to Yuki and Naruse help, especially Naruse. So!! And It's indeed heartwarming to see Yuki and Naruse too. Pff.

@Greyvenn oh gosh, shes one of them, look at that essay! Loollll

@Kirin-kun
Ah im such a naruse and yuki fan that i love seeing their story even with the unecessary love triangle, however, it does make me think if the author is running out of plans though.

But this couple is sweet too so i get what you mean.

Users who are viewing this thread