Cheeky Brat - Vol. 20 Ch. 115

THE LOVE STORY ARE RUNNING THROUGH THEIR BLOOD ESP FOR THE MANAGER-SENPAI. THIS IS NOT SUPRISING BUT IM SUPRISED

Great chapter, any chapter without the stupid love rival that won't give up is a win.

thanks for continuing to regularly update!!! I've followed this manga for forever now and love getting to read it!!

Thank you so much ❤️ always so appreciated to you for bringing me my absolute happiness with Namaikizakari 😊
Thank you so much for taking it and keep doing it, really you can't imagine how much I respect you 😊
And we're up to date with the Magazine, really 🙏🏻❤️

Can't get enough of Naruse and Yuki really, they're the sweetest!! ❤️< Really love this chapter! It brought us to high school and I really love that, because I love high school's time the most! And I really wanted to see such chapter where Naruse and Yuki go to HS/the club/the old members. Yay! ❤️< So nostalgic and beautiful! ❤️ That chapter gave me energy, fun, warm, and peaceful feeling ❤️!!

And really appreciate how Miyuki made the senpais retired again, like always making a year pass, not like most Mangas who spend the whole Manga in just one year. Really high level. :)

Yuki and Shou looked soooo cute in this little red riding hood and the wolf costume, especially Yuki!! Aw! Can't believe they wore that 😂❤️ Especially Naruse 😂 that was so cute, to see this side of them, and so sweet how they were able to walk around together in the festival ❤️><
since last time they couldn't, were keeping their relationship secret! So ❤️❤️<

And really love how funny they're 😂 made me really laugh 😆❤️ like they're serious persons and all yet funny in good not silly way, haha, really the best! ❤️
And really love their blank face, omg, the cutest really 😂❤️ really love their facial expressions, those firm composed serious expression, haha, the best!! ❤️
Really love this romantic moment of them in the club room 💘< they really have the bestest way of romance, agh 💘 < Naruse so sweet and cool (love his clothes/style) everything about him is my type and cool, hehe! < And Yuki is the cutest!! ❤️<

And really love how they went to the club room, and most that Naruse was the who thought of and wanted to go there, so sweet and nostalgic.. ❤️ And really love his words to her there, really he's the sweetest, I appreciate him so much ❤️❤️ "everything started here.. and from there we were always together" , Oh 💘~ , And he keeps concerned and reassuring her about her last insecurity, oh ❤️

And how she can't resist him and found him so cute, haha ❤️ you love him a lot Yuki, we know, haha 😆❤️❤️ she's the cutest!!!

And yeah, Naruse fell for her when he saw a crack in her personality, not for the perfect manager she is, like everyone did... And that's why his love is the best and real ~❤️

But sadly, I ship Himeno with Sakuraba.., Really feel so bad for him..,

Sorry for the long comment, I just wanted to say all what I loved. ~

And so glad the comments are nice, I mean, I'm tired of those hateful comments from some/same people here 😅 They make it so stressful to me 😅 So 🤩😊

@AndrewFK @Dioss Oh, so glad to know that there are people who don't like that cause sometimes I feel like I'm the only weird one between the fans who like love triangle and find it exciting and all.. Oh. I really don't like it, find it so stressful and not good thing. And as you said I really feel happy and at ease when hakamada isn't in the chapter. Always wish that. Can't stand him anymore. (Especially how he's totally not my type of guys, really don't like his personality and everything about him) He ruined it enough for me.. so.

Kyaaah! I get it Machida-san.. Naruse is so cute in a fox ear costume~ :3
And A new love team is born! So cuteee~

And yes Miyuki Sensei drew little red riding hood and the wolf like the Halloween illustration she drew for Yuki and Naruse this year, whoa!! And she really did make a vote in her Twitter account asking what we want as a Halloween costume for Yuki and Naruse, And most votes were riding hood and the wolf, and I really did votes and comment that too, omg, feels so ... Idk, so real, haha ❤️❤️<

Users who are viewing this thread