Cheeky Brat - Vol. 20 Ch. 115

@Memelilac i get what you mean!! like voting for something from the author that would most likely appear in the next issue and it actually happening feels surreal > <

Lmao also someone needs to edit Himeno's wiki page since the guy just confessed and his name isn't there lol(i forgot it myself oop)

I don't remember who any of these characters are lol When did they all appear last?

Aggregator gang
as expected from Usami 😂😂😂😂😂, I always wondered when he's gonna confess

but I really can't wait to see their faces when they know he's the younger brother of Usami ( Yuki's friend)

Wasn't Himeno dating some other guy from the basketball club? Did they break up or they didn't even get to date? But there really was a guy that liked her back when Yuki was still in high school, right? (Or when Naruse was in 3rd year, I don't remember)
Sorryyyy, I'm a bit confused... It's been a long time since I last read Namaikizakari seriously (I was just running my eyes through the lastest chapters 'cause I was too lazy to read lol) and I don't remember what happened 😅 So, could someone explain this to me, please? 🙏🏻

Good chapter, I was surprised to see Naruse interested in what was happening outside hahaha also the new president of Osaki doesn’t bring confidence 😂😂😂

Fed-Kun's army
Himeno's love life? Yes pls. I would love to see more of her once she graduates if she's going to the same uni.

Users who are viewing this thread