Cheeky Brat - Vol. 20 Ch. 116.5

Thank you so much, always!!! 🙏🏻

Oh, really like this chapter!! So funny and sweet. So glad it's about Naruse, Alex, Yuki and Hitomi!! ❤️< Naruse is so funny and cute 😂 Alex too, haha, love their relationship. And love seeing Naruse talking and doing stuff, since he's aloof (I like that about him tbh, haha, my type)
And yeahh, they're soulmates, in their own special way 😊❤️

Tomorrow, (7)28) the summer extra will be released, and it'll be hot, hehe, like 108.1 and 1082. I really hope if you'll translate it 🙏🏻< of course, if you want, I mean, doing the normal chapters for us is enough and too much already 😊

Info: Namaikizakari has a full extra chapter once a year, every summer (July), in another Magazine. :)

alex is so cute lmao??? also yasss we got naruse and yuki holiday in spain, cant wait! anyway, thank u translator-sama!

Omg they are so cuteeeeee omg i love this manga so muchhhhh omgggggg thank u for translating thisssss

Dex-chan lover
Just for the record, I heartily recommend going to Spain. Get some southern and some northern, because they're both cool but really quite different. Spain is especially great if you like castles--more better castles than anywhere else in the world.

"In japanese that's who you call your soulmate" aAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDJSA NARUSE PERFEITOOOO te amo

Users who are viewing this thread