Cheeky Brat - Vol. 20 Ch. 116

Yucks, Shou's ex-lover or 1st love is gonna come out to stir trouble.....haiz...when can such story plot ends lor?

Dex-chan lover
Haha, poor guy with her saying “no;” but I hope she drops the dumb reasoning of “two different worlds”

Dex-chan lover
Page 14 what the deal with this focus on some random chick, saying "Shou?" in the air? Is this some character from before that i simply cant recognize? Bcs if its some Shou ex - it be stupid, he is already 3 years together with Yuki, no girl stand a chance from this point, especially some ex from middle school.

@Jmann Exactly what I'm thinking! I mean even Hakamada who's always with the two of them is shut off from the relationship. What I'm afraid off is Shou's ex creating a misunderstanding then hakamada ends up getting offended for yuki like it's his place then it creates a dent on the teamwork making the rival team win (I'm still pissed off by that genius basketball player that played hakamada and yuki in the last few chapters just because they're fun to watch.).

Dex-chan lover
@aikarosei Ah, yeah, misunderstanding+Yuki's insecurities - i totally can see how this shitshow could be played by the author. Hope we are wrong.

Cute!! Another cute couple in the making!! 😁

Yuki and Naruse remembers their first time confession.. It went that way too haha!

Thank you so much!!!

Oh, tbh, I'm not convinced with this couple (they're the second couple that I'm not convinced with, the other one is usami and suwa, I mean the way suwa fell for her was indeed rushed and unrealistic to me) so, not every player falls for their Manager 🙄 seems forced, Author Miyuki just forced them together to replicate a Naruse and Yuki's relationship, just 🙄
I like Hemino, hope she got a better love story. And I like her with Sakuraba, he seems to like her more than usami does. And they'd make a more interesting couple. Feel so bad for him :(
Plus, Usmai-kun is really not my type, he's so unattractive.

ANW, as always Naruse is the one who helps 😊 he always gives the best advice and push to the characters in time need😊

And ohh, Naruse's ex- appeared, haha, woah, I always wanted her to appear, to know more about Naruse, how and why they dated, her personality, how he was with her, why they exactly break up, even though I know (think) he didn't really love her, that's why she broke up with him, but still want to know for sure. Tbh, I always had a respectful thought about her, because she was the one breaking up with him, cause he didn't love her, I mean she has pride and didn't stay with a guy who didn't love her. Even though she seemed to love him, I mean that break up/sentence of her seemed painful, like "I love you but you don't, so.."

ANW, of course I don't want stupid childish love triangle dram and stuff. Just want to know about her/them.

But I'm scared 😭 I mean Yuki is originally unconfident person, and always thinks she's no match for Naruse, and also her insecurities, just the last one, agh 😭

ANW, hope the ex will be a good rival, (like Arisa ❤️) and not a mean (jerk) rival like hakamada. I think she's.. that she's nice.
Oh, she seems pretty and stylish.

But the fact that she calls him "Shou" makes me 😅 you know, like are they that close. But nah, I think they were from the same group friend that's why. Cause I got that impression.

Of course she be hated just because she's "a girl" :) "a female rival" , (like Arisa) I mean Shoujo fans are teens (girls) who are totally ok and love male rivals, and create a bunch of excuses for them (for their wrong behaviors, forced kisses..) and ship them with the mc, and would be like "oh, he's better for her, but she likes that guy just because he's the lead, poor second male leads, they're better.. " lol, pathetic 😂 I mean, it's actually just because he's their type, ahhhhh, haha. I really hate that, love triangles (it's just a cheap manipulative childish way to get popularity.. ) and the hypocrite biased bratty fans, of Shoujo. :)

@aikarosei oh, I thought the same, that jerk hakamada would act like.. agh, no, I really don't want to see such childish unlevel cliche stuff really. That's why I didn't want her to appear when he's still in.., hope it goes well and not like that.
And yeahh, I also disliked that, that annoying basketball guy, ahhh.

whos that girl??? pls dont be another love rival... its unnecessary when we have gotten so far.... beside naruse only likes yuki in his highschool year so rlly WHAT is the reason to add another love rival i rlly dont get it :/

i feel like thatvgirl is naruse's ex. if i remember correctly when yuki turn away naruse had a flashback where his ex also showed up turning her back. it'll be a pain to have another love rival and it's naruse's ex. i hope she won't stir up trouble since yuki have a lot of insecurities about herself and her relationship, but i trust naruse. look how crazy he is to yuki senpai. i mean, what would a mere middle school love can do with a 3 year strong relationship. i feel uneasy just thinking about it

Users who are viewing this thread