Cheeky Brat - Vol. 21 Ch. 121

Thanks aloooooooooooot for the hard work
It said
to be continued in December 4
Soooo the chapter 122 is already out now
Pleassssssssssse can u be littel more fast 😭

I feel like she’s pulling the woe is me card on Naruse. She can also rely on the school counselor and get child services involved because she’s being neglected. She’s placing her emotional baggage on a guy she hardly knows instead of getting help from a professional so I can’t feel sympathy for her.

I don't understand the whole boyfriend/girlfriend should feel responsible to help their ex because of their previous relationship and that the current gf/bf should be 100% understanding of the situation - troupe.

It doesn't make logical sense and if someone isn't 100% understanding or nice - that doesn't make them a bad person.
You're not responsible for what your previous partner is going through, you don't need to be a rock for them.

Thank you for the translations
But seriously I get that she's feeling down or something but I hope she explains to yuki what happened or just say sorry cause that was just a nah

Thanks for the update!!!!
-BUT WHAT THE HELL "EX-GIRLFRIEND" SHIT OMG I CAN'T-

high key feel bad for her, but also high key hate the ex boyfriend/girlfriend trope zzzz thanks for the update!!

Thank you so much!! Really 😍🥰🙏🏻

Tbh, I didn't dislike this chapter or Yuna at all, haha, I really like her ❤️
I think Naruse is just feeling sympathetic with her, he was simply being a proper human helping a friend. Tbh, I really loved what he did, so sweet of him ❤️~

And for Yuna, I really think that she didn't do that with bad intention or even romantic feelings, she just needed a shoulder to cry on, not specifically Naruse. (Maybe if it was Yuki, she could have cried on her shoulder too). She has been holding her feelings for a long time that made her explode, I really feel so bad for her. :v💜

Yuna is such a good and prideful girl, she did her best to hide her situation from Naruse and never thought of using it as a pity card.
She was simply vulnerable and in bad situation. Well, it was actually a sad situation rather than a romantic one.

Plus, Naruse can really leaves a mark on people with his words, a powerful and direct message, and that's one thing I love so much about him, really 🥰❤️

Plus, those who are ok with hakamada's advances and interactions with Yuki and always give him excuses and always call Naruse possessive, overly jealous and immature) should be ok as well with Naruse and Yuna, but alas, I've got to know how double standard fans can be when it comes to Yuki and Naruse, and when it comes to female rivals and male rivals. (Since they're mostly girls + teens)

It really makes me furious/sad to know that Yuna will get hate just because she's girl, sighhh.

Anyway, hope it'll go fine, I really want to enjoy this arc, so I hope that the Author portrays it in a beautiful and healthy way, as well as keeps Yuna to be a good person and don't ruin her just for some drama. 🥰

And I sooo loved the holding hands of Yuki and Naruse, they really are so freaking cute 😍😍❤️❤️ and also their kiss, Aww 😍😍

@De_Blois lol, it's not like he feels responsible, he simply accidentally met her and helped her, it's not like he was or is planning to help her or anything.

Fed-Kun's army
I thought that we already got rid of Shizuka.
Such a trash character.

Users who are viewing this thread