Cheeky Brat - Vol. 21 Ch. 121

Ok, so Fūka saw them and this may lead to a misunderstanding and heighten the drama. Let me guess.....to further heighten the drama, Hakamada will also be there. Then circumstances may be such that Naruse brings in the new year with Yuna and Yuki with Hakamada (there’s twenty minutes to go or something towards the end of the chapter, right?). [Sits back and waits to see if predictions come true].

Her life sucks, huh...

I'm glad he was planning on completely ignoring her at first. Too bad those guys tried to pick her up...

Dex-chan lover
Here comes another one misunderstanding.... =\ cmon author, they dating for 3 years, and you pull out some lame "ex-girlfriend from middle school" shit like that

oh goshhh not the ex-girlfriend, misunderstanding trope. Its so overused but I'm all for the angstttttttt. 😅

I hate that the characters never think to just go ask what’s going on.I honestly hate when this happens it’s so annoying.

Man naruse's ex and hakamada need to get together. At this point they're the only loose ends 🤷‍♀️

Also im not mad at naruse for doing that. Men and women can be just friends, they've been dating for 3 whole ass years, and naruse has given no indication that he's the type to cheat

Of course she’s gonna go off and spread shit without knowing anything. Love the manga but man I hate some of the plot devices.

Users who are viewing this thread