Cheeky Brat - Vol. 21 Ch. 123

Yuki is doing nothing but acting childish and is always relying on Shou to mend everything in their relationship honestly it is tiering Seeing slim to no character development concerning Yuki,she is also never considering Shou’s feelings especially jealousy.Shou feels insecure yet she fails to notice and is unable to comfort him or acknowledged his endless attempts to make her happy .but you have to consider this is her first relationship she doesn’t know what the fuck she’s doing and is trying to maturely continue to help hakamada for the sake of his future .She is trying to not let his confession get in the way of her job as manager and he is not making it easy by continually pushing his feelings on her disregarding the fact she is in a happy relationship which she has already told him when she rejected him.then the ex comes back on top of that her self-esteem and ability to care for herself and speak up for what she wants is already non existent thus not being able to tell naruse to stay.not to mention she is stubborn .She should have confronted Shou about the situation before jumping to conclusions , but he left her with such a misleading reply I would think I was being cheated on too and the fact that when she finally spoke up about it he brought up Hakamada trying to imply Yuki is in the wrong made it worse.Yuki was already aware of the ex’s family situation so a blunt reply or the simple fact he was comforting her would do instead he told her it doesn’t concern her .However I think the blame goes to usami because she refused to confront Shou and jumped to conclusions creating this situation in the first place as-well as keeping it from Yuki and telling people irrelevant to the matter.Overall the last couple chapters were written half-heartedly however I think that is not necessarily a bad thing, the time the couple spend apart because of this petty but obvious understanding will strengthen them relationship but I’m done with this shit because I can’t see Yuki fail to consider Shou’s feelings in chapter 125.

@jenohva I agree with you. You can't imagine how much upset and disappointed and in disbelief with the author/what she did. Really... too much.

Memelilac
not only that but like isnt she the one to yell at him and tell him to leave? if he ignored u during practice why wouldnt u talk to him? its just really lazy writing and its annoying. what she did was 100% cheating imo and she probably wont even mention it.

@berrysun I love your mature objective comment ☺️ comments like yours make me realize that I'm not the only one who love Yuki and Naruse together, haha 😅 cause some comments/thoughts are very hateful, immature and biased. 😅💔 The comments in Mangadex is mature in general though.
Anyway, as much as I'm so disappointed and hurt.. with how the author is writing, but let's believe in our couple ~ I know that will make them stronger and closer 🥰
And it really did, haha, chapter 126 that released yesterday in Japan was just... Amazing 🥰 whao, they talked/communicated very well.. and this is what it was needed 🥰 ok, Let's just wait and them discuss it at that time, haha.

Yuki is always blaming herself for the fights caused by them both collectively. I didn't think about his feelings. I was in the wrong. I was the insensitive one. I said too much. I brought up the past. When really, Naruse was the one who said the big words "It doesn't concern you", extremely hypocritical to the fact that he's dogging her every move like an entitled 7-year-old. His aloof nature needs to fucking stop, you're just spiraling into higher highs and lower lows. Shou's effort in this relationship is minimal, and abysmal compared to Machida's. Anything Naruse does Yuki does fifteen times over. The hypocrisy is so blatant and the double standards are so visible that Naruse no longer has any right to say or do anything if he acts like he's not in the wrong.

@b4nji Sorry but your comment is funny 😂 Anyway I'll just answer you something, Naruse never acted like he's not in the wrong, he apologizes in every fight of them (chapter 51 fight, ch 83, and 105) = means, he admits he's in the wrong. And in this fight too, he'll apologize and admit that he did wrong and hurt Yuki.
So he also blames himself but we just don't see his inner thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread