Cheerful Countess Sisters - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Their father is really stupid. Don't he realize his daughters are the ones with acess to the money and not him?

Also did they got a wincest moment there? .hehehehe

cant wait for this series.... even if it is short... it will be a fun read..... sadly it wont be r19 like the novel....

@jesgt wait, there's a novel? And a r19 at that? Pleeeease, tell me if there's incest or if the r19 is for other relationships haha.

Thanks for the trasnlation sad to see this hasn't been updated in quite a while.
Can't wait for future chapters.

💀 her servants

i’m still confused as to wtf this pathetic dirty bastard thinks having another daughter will do for him. he nor that overly confident mommy ass
bitch have nothing to do with the will regardless of char having another half sister. if anything the property gets split up between the two sisters. where is his confidence coming from

Aggregator gang
I hope the beheaded that man :/ he's totally playing two innocents women that lacks of love from their parents and USED it to create misunderstanding bc THEY wanted to be loved.

I love how the servants were so loyal that they just "Yeah, let's wipe out this man existence from the earth" LMAO

YO I SAW THAT BA-THUMP! WHAT WAS THAT HUH? CMON TELL ME THERE’S EVEN A ROMANCE TAG ANSUNHW HNWIHNNNH

D-DONT GIVE ME THAT HOPEEEEE!! fck it.
Cause I just accept the truth where the romance tag go with Charlotte and the unknown guy at the prologue.
And oh yeah Kara's mother really is a flipping annoyance.
Am glad for Charlotte though that she finally has the chance to wear jewelries.

her servants are awesome. what was w the badump moment pls don't tell me this is incest

Users who are viewing this thread