Cheerful Countess Sisters

Dex-chan lover
The daughter, charl, shoulda just had her father executed for attempted assault against a noble.

Dex-chan lover
@yasminzy Prolly because
he assumed that every single bastard that his trash son dragged into this world had agreed to trading child support for their right to inherit, so there would be only one "legitimate" inheritor

im not sure if its just me being weird, but i like this and im gettin into it. im looking forward for more chapters :))

I'm really looking forward to more chapters!! Thanks for the translations, I can't wait for more!

Dex-chan lover
so um....their just gals being pals vibes/energies seem to being gelling/meshing quite well in the chapter in which they are first introduced to each other.

I very much look forward to them taking off like a rocket and making their parents fuck off.

Hell yeah. They both had the realization that they sistas and their dad is a prick.
I'm ready for some badassery here <3

Group Leader
I can't wait for the next chapter but is this gonna be
yuri incest?
still reading is so, but lol, those double ❤️b-bmp❤️s took me for a loop

Hahaha noo it wont! They’re sisters!!! That would be incest lmao. Spoiler tho, they both have their MLs ❤️❤️❤️

Like, the badump scene is a bit misleading apparently? TBH, they look like they would have been an awesome pairing to see develop, but I've gotten used to this type of bait and switch from korean manhwa. Like,
ok this specific case with the possible family connection (which I think might end up not being real either, cause Kara is super tall) maybe not, but I just want to see more actual yuri beat hetero reverse harem candidates to the finish line you know?

Users who are viewing this thread