Cheese in the Trap

One of the best romance comics out there, in large part because things aren't easy and the MC is a boss.

This is also the webtoon my username comes from (I really like the colour orange).

Aggregator gang
at first I had second lead syndrome because inho was just too pitiful like a faithful dog that always got betrayed by people he genuinely trusted and cared but the epilogue in season 4 really proved that jung is seol's fated person their relationship dynamic is one hell of a ride and there's a lot of twists in their flashbacks that I thought I was reading a horror webtoon!

Looking back and I still love this.
I followed their long journey from the beginning to the end and this remains one of the hardest romances I've ever read. Quite underrated even if it's fuckin' good. The number of flashbacks is too much, but this does not change the fact that their relationship makes me feel tense and uncertain.
Jung is the type of person who is difficult to handle. I can't imagine how difficult the heroine's position is to respond what her boyfriend's personality is - that you don't call it completely misogynist, violent - but he is extraordinary cold and it's terrible. The story goes back and forth so you have to adjust quickly or you will get lost. I'm not going to call it realistic, but the doubts that arise will eliminate the girl's fantasy of insignificance.

And, it seems that Soonkki made her publication in Japan by Kadokawa. I also saw the tankobon and it's .... crazy, so thick that you can hit someone with that! Lol
I want to buy it, really. But to be honest ... webtoon, in my opinion, is too space-consuming. I see that season 2 is just coming so far volume 6 (taken from the first season) has been published, each of which contains 300-400 pages at a price of 1000+ yen is a waste.

Fed-Kun's army
the English releases will soon be 'paywalled' (well, kinda of), to anyone interested in reading this in the webtoon app

Fed-Kun's army
I’ve always been hesitant to read this.

Someone spoil me if the romance is good.
I keep reading the guy is a douche.
Love triangle? Ntr? Idk.

Someone please spoil it for me

@calmbreez i just finished it and i really liked it. It’s not your usual romance, it focus more on human relationships in general. It shows very complex characters, meaningful interactions and really great character development, since none of them is completely good or bad.
You learn about the characters’ motifs and past little by little by each one’s point of view throughout the story, which adds to the mystery of trying to figure them out and piece the story together as they reveal themselves.

I think it’s worth the read, if anything.

Fed-Kun's army
@thaisrmasseo thank you for the detailed info! But can you specify on the romance specifically? Not everything else.
I understand it’s not focused on romance but

Is there a love triangle?

Does she only have eyes for one?

Or does she like both and romance with both?

Does a love triangle ruin the first pair?

Do they confess?

Does it progress?

Do they become a couple and do couple things?

Does any of these things happen?

Use the spoiler tag and please tell me how satisfying it is.

@calmbreez hahahahahhaa so intense! Ok, here it goes:

Is there a love triangle?
There is, but it doesn’t get developed. The FL eventually starts suspecting the second ML likes her and even gets reassured by others, but he never confessed nor (truly) pursued her.

Does she only have eyes for one?
She loves both, not in the same way. Romantically, she only has eyes for the ML.

Or does she like both and romance with both?
Romance with ML only.

Does a love triangle ruin the first pair?
Love triangle does not ruin the main couple.

Do they confess?
ML and FL do confess.

Does it progress?
A lot.

Do they become a couple and do couple things?
They do. It doesn’t show sex, but implies it at some point. Even though the characters are very busy and its not a lovey-dovey manga, I felt it was heart-warming at some points.

Does any of these things happen?
Well, almost all of them do hahahaha

Is that good? Hahaha

Fed-Kun's army
@thaisrmasseo You are fucking amazing. Thank you!

I’m sorry for being so intense ahahah when I got into romance anime/manga in 2010

I always hated when the romance doesn’t develop or it had a sad ending

So I would always have to go to Yahoo Answers or pray someone mentions it on MAL 😂😂

Again, thank you for dealing with me :) you da best

um... anyone know what happened to the english translation up to vol.2 chap.47? i can't open it and it says theyre unavailable...?

Re-reading the series, can we find the english translations anywhere else other than webtoon? I understand its for supporting the author but I'm getting tired of reading only 2 chapters each day :c

Users who are viewing this thread