Chess Pieces

Hello! We are translating it as we speak, we have a very small team so please bear with us. We plan to have it uploaded by Monday, February 22nd! After Chapter.1 is uploaded we hope to consistently update this series every single Monday. 😊

thanks already to the team who'll tl this ! i know how it is to be a small team so cheers to you and the story looks interesting OwO

We are currently running behind schedule due to technical difficulties. We will upload Chapter 1 on February 26th. Fallen Angel Scans sincerely apologizes for the extension, we truly do not want to make you wait but we must because of the circumstances. This date will not be extended any further, it will be released on February 26th. Once again, we sincerely apologize for the technical difficulties for which are holding us back.

uhm where's the chapter? it's been almost a week since you said you'd update but I see nothing?? if you can't keep to your word when you said you would definitely upload on that day, you shouldn't have picked this up! There's another group working on it, so I don't think it's right to gatekeep this site when you aren't actually uploading.

Hello,
My name is Nanii and I am the leader of Fallen Angel Scans. I am so very sorry that I haven't been able to upload the chapter. I haven't been able to due to health complications. I wish this did not happen so none of you would have to suffer, it is entirely my fault. I have no intention of "gatekeeping" I was unable to get in contact with my team because of my health complications, if I could have gotten in contact, it would have been uploaded on time. You don't have to be mad at my team, please be mad at me. My team worked very hard, and I am the one who is to blame for uploading late. They've done all the work not me, so please don't be mad at them. I realize that I should have done more in power to not allow this to affect my work, and I apologize that I did not do my best for all of you.

@FallenAngelscans
I'm old. Back in the day I had to scourge the earth to find manga. Nevermind it being current, or always translated. Online scans made it easier but I am currently almost a decade and a half later finishing/finding series that got lost in the update trenches. Are you getting paid top dollar for this, if at all? They can always buy direct from source, use Google lens to translate or wait for licensing. They will get over it. Thanks for updating its status.

This feels like it will have gay sex~
The sheer amounts of raw gay energy being released from that Description and pic is above charts~

Users who are viewing this thread