Chi no Wadachi - Vol. 10 Ch. 81 - Ahaha

Haha... hate is fun.
Getting some Aku no Hana vibes from those two. Next they'll be trashing the classroom

Fed-Kun's army
I was like, "aww they hugged, how cute". And then it took a dark turn and she mentioned killing their mothers, LOL. That escalated quicky!

Dex-chan lover
Character: Let's do this.
Other character: Yes. Let's do this.
Editor: AAAY WHAT WAS THAT?? BOTH OF THEM AGREED TO DO IT WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT AAAY BADA BING BADA BOOM

Fed-Kun's army
They're just going to use this bag as a punching ball.
Do people not do this ?

They'll start by killing "these moms", but then later realised that it isn't going to help. And then comes the actual murder plan that will took years...

Bonding over hating your mother is such a strange feeling that I didn't think I would feel more than once, let alone five times.

I hope the best for them, but I feel like this is the calm before the storm.

Noooo whyyyy, it was going so well for a moment, why can't you just make the best out of it and try to be happyyyy :(((

Aggregator gang
@godofmarie people are weird man when put into very traumatic situation so things like this is probably the only way they cope with the trauma but just not in healthy way.

Dex-chan lover
>red nose in cover
>magic trick
>terrible dellusional mother

is this a frickin Joker reference?!!

Aggregator gang
Bonding over their mutual hatred sure is a funny thing to witness. I'm glad they had this talk but I'm also amused by them making this "yeee lets kill em!" pact. I wonder If It's all just a way to say they will leave their moms behind or smth.

Dex-chan lover
-Hey, i hate my mom.
-Omg same hahaha.
-Hahaha let's kill those bitches.
-Hahaha wait what

ez3

So she is a secret super assasin that will train him to kill his mother who is possesed by a powerful neko spirit that manipulated her to be evil.
Nice.

Users who are viewing this thread