Chi no Wadachi - Vol. 10 Ch. 81 - Ahaha

Fed-Kun's army
Both of them need therapy and a support system. The hug however, was the most wholesome scene in the series.

Fed-Kun's army
'Now we both will kill these mothers'
mfw I can't even have one completely wholesome chapter lmao

Idk, I think this is more like the kind of exercise where you write a letter, then burn it. Maybe they're just planning to WRECK that bag, or throw it into the river or whatever. It might be cathartic.

Also, when she asks him if he wants to see a magic trick, it implies she's done this before. You guys are always so quick to jump to weird conclussions...

Lol its funny after 80 chapters this series finally makes sense to me. It finally makes sense why all these weirds situations and reactions from the MC were going on, why his mom was so seemingly sweet but unsettling and slowing unveiling her true nature and how the MC was expressing his inner trauma from her in all those ways.

This whole time he was dealing with that trauma he suppressed from his mom trying to kill him and all his weird behavior was his subconscious reactions and PTSD to her and the danger unknowingly felt from her that he suppressing. All that obedience was to make sure she wouldn't do it again and all that not being able to speak was him being fearful of opposing her. Of course he was subconsciously reacting this way cause he was suppressing the memories.

Anyway im glad i stuck around with this even though it was a long time of confusion lol. Its great how the author expressed the unveiling of a childs trauma in these interesting expressive ways.

i think our mc is totally considering the killing and the girl is just implying metaphorically :')

Nice! The girl seemed a bit problematic at first,but now she's a full on nut job like his mom. This dude needs professional help. Mc needs to transfer to a different city,his current place is full of nutjob and lives with a snail father.

Aw sheit, I don't think she means that symbolically, still wholesome but uhh Mr Bones' wild ride doesn't have any brakes.

Fed-Kun's army
Just when we were having a wholesome moment 'hol up, lets kill our mommies together!'

Users who are viewing this thread