Chi no Wadachi - Vol. 10 Ch. 84 - Yell

Aggregator gang
Why can't the boi be happy :( i just want him to be happy and healthy without his crazy mom

Fed-Kun's army
this is probably sei's chance to prove he's really moved on from his mom or not. if sei kills shige in the mountain, his mother will most likely be set free. if he does kill him, even if it was just a dream, we will know where he stands.

Probably a dream. Its gonna confuse Sei and he probably doesn't know what to do next because the dream had influenced him too much?

This is concerning. This has to be a dream, I don't see how Shige could walk that farm and in the snow. Also he seems to not be wearing any shoes.

Man, I just want Sei to find peace and be happy, poor kid... :(

Dex-chan lover
"Why are you here at 4 in the morning?" - asks a dude who went outside at 4 in the morning.

Group Leader
@Abedeus
Yeah, but to be fair there's a difference between just heading out in your own yard to enjoy the snow and being like, a physically/mentally disabled person wandering around in the street waaayy far from your own home at 4am unaccompanied.

Sei should honestly just call the damn police and be like "Yooo, he shouldn't be out here alone right?" and be done with it but we gotta further this tragedy along somehow lol.

The way I felt such a sense of foreboding and fear when Sei was stepping out into the snow x_x If you grew up in a cold area you’re probably familiar with the feeling of waking up to a world blanketed in snow, and the combination of excitement and peace/relief (cause no school). But as soon as I saw his tracks in the snow I was like...of shit... Blood on the Tracks.... something’s about to happen... and the lighting on the close up of Shigeru’s face made me viscerally shudder
idk man I just love Oshimi Shuzo so much. He can give Junji Ito a run for his money with this one.

@gomichandesu yeah it seems the most obvious thing to do would be to call the police or at least wake his father ASAP. But it’s somewhat believable a severely traumatized child like Sei would be flustered and just follow along

Users who are viewing this thread