Aggregator gang
9c72d1fb5d61d8e71493c7d45c5e4612.jpg

Dex-chan lover
i think i'm not prepared for this

i know i'm not prepared for this

and either are you.

Dex-chan lover
So it was him after all?
Was my first suspicion too when they found the cat...damn we still don't know and another
sP84Ptp.jpg

what bothers me about this is that it came out of nowhere there were no signs that he was making it all up, sure we only saw the story from his perspective but that is just lazy to solve the manga this way

also what was the triggers for him to discover the truth when he was starting to get happy and starting to leave all that behind, his cousin came to see him but was his cousin real? that could be the trigger but if he didnt was real than i dont see no reason for him to have this breakdown for no reason

Dex-chan lover
@Brenchseijin Agreed. All that development and trouble for Seiichi's arc, and for what? To U-turn the entire events of the story and make the baby boy out to be the villain??Ugh

In one of the earlier chapters his mom explicitely said that it was him who pushed Shigeru off the clif. At that time, we all assumed she was gaslighting him. So there most definitely was a sign, given directly to us.

Dex-chan lover
Actually 400% salt

All of this build up for a "no John, you are the demons" twist is disappointing

Also makes that scene where he makes out with his mom retroactive shock value trash

OH NO

It was one of the theories, but I still think the mom being the crazy one is better than just make the kid the bad guy, after all this chapters, I mean.

Users who are viewing this thread