Chi no Wadachi - Vol. 11 Ch. 90 - Watching through Mommy's eyes

Boo.

It's not a twist if the person in control of what we can see just draws lies

If this is him changing his memories to absolve his mom of guilt, that's one thing. But if they try and retcon what happened, then this is trash because we've seen him interact with a dozen people and he's never acted like that.

Fed-Kun's army
@W3rds
Yeah. Something just feels off about this. It's like they're being replaced by different character entirely.

Yeah I don’t buy the whole “he made me do it because he is actually the devil!!” thing, but if author-san decides to make that the case, I’m dropping this. I really don’t think that’s the case though, this chapter was really off and I think it was made that way to purposefully draw attention to that fact. Or maybe its just wishful thinking on my part...

Okay look they had the chance to make him normal now it's just a silly plot twist after the tension is gone.

Dex-chan lover
Is it a personality disorder ? Schizophrenia ? Or is it something else ? Honestly if that was how his mom saw him then i can't feel anything other than extreme empathy towards her , that's genuine horror , especially when you are under the same roof and no one is able to comprehense what you're going through but if that really is the case how was she able to make it sound like everything is normal to the point where she would be besides him when he wakes up every morning like there's nothing and make it seem like it's a happy go family ? Is it because she was self aware that she had mental issues and she knows that's just how he looks like to her only ? Or is seiichi the one with a personality disorder and he's in a state of hallucinating and having an imaginary mother in a psychosis state ? We lack information to decide what the heck is what so i will wait for the next chapter hoping for some better explanation . ( honestly psychosis and schizophrenia are extremely bizzare and disturbing states of mind , its like there's someone else spying on you in your brain and sometimes he likes to cut your train of thoughts to comment on something completely unrelated at all but that sound isnt self aware at all , its just there to disturb you and make you go insane with time )

Double-page supporter
How can a person see thru someone's elses eyes??????? Unless he has a double personality and if that is the case that would explain why no one else suspects him

Dex-chan lover
Yep, I'm almost dropping this too. Let's see the next couple chapters wtf is going on.

Users who are viewing this thread