Chi no Wadachi - Vol. 11 Ch. 91 - It's All My...

Okay okay. I reallyyyyyyyy hope Seichi's just tripping, because this "twist" kinda sucks. It's probably just him having a mental breakdown, but I'm a bit worried.

Supporter
Perhaps I'm not the only one who's noticed this, but the level of mind fuckery scenery going on here is reminiscent of what one would see if there was some kind of cosmic horror involved. I understand the point that the author is making that Seichi is visualizing and projecting his broken memories and trauma, but it almost feels like, I dunno, too much. Was his life that traumatic in the beginning? I guess we won't know for awhile. It also reminds me of some drug-induced, fever dream. The nagging ideas about how the rest of Seichi's family, including his cousin, had reacted to Seiko after the 'accident', in combination with Seichi's own unreliable narration of the events only leave me lukewarm curious about what happens next, simply because literally anything could have happened and, can happen at this point. Oh yes, and the word of the day is, gaslighting. I can't help but think that the aunt has a much deeper role in this whole situation than has been shown.

The guy who wrote this absolutely has mommy issues lol. I refuse to believe he's capable of hitting the mark so hard on his own

Aggregator gang
@deliciousfood @hkzkthx

Hello~ Author has always explored the broader sides of psychology from the healthy to unhealthy in his many works. Sexuality, trauma and mental distortion is just some of the core themes he blends to make 'real' horror for the 'normal' masses. Being able to illustrate so many things deeply doesn't mean he experienced it himself, though.

Oshimi sensei has said that he frequently listens to a radio broadcast of life counselling dealing with difficult issues such as domestic violence and this helped him shape his characters.

I do recall his work flowers of evil did drew some inspiration from a section of his personal life.

Dex-chan lover
Daily reminder that Seiko's hot af

nO5rIM.jpg

Would pound given the opportunity 😳

Group Leader
When will this suffering end... Also we finally got a real glimpse at how actually ugly his mother was for real...

Users who are viewing this thread