Chi no Wadachi - Vol. 11 Ch. 91 - It's All My...

It'll be just too disappointing if all that's happening is really true. I'd sympathized with Seiichi so much, I don't want to discover that in the end his mom is the victim... ):

bro come ON. either this is fake and just a result of his mom's manipulation or it's the dumbest plot twist of all time. christ

Man, this dude is dealing with a lot of repressed shit...plus years of gaslighting and emotional abuse.

Okay so either we've been blue balled and she won in the end or really he is crazy. So lose lose. Guess this story and happiness are fated to have meh endings. 7/10 writer.

Author needs to wrap this up quick. Has been dragged out real long and it’s getting ridiculous.

Fed-Kun's army
If this is reality, and not just a mental breakdown caused by a lifetime of brainwashing, then this is just bullshit.

This just needs to end already, this arc is just an overblown retread of the main story. Just when I thought I finally found a manga that showed a little restraint and subtlety in conveying its message, we suddenly get 50 foot naked MommyZilla.

Ok, so if this is just a plot twist then that kinda sucks, but if it's all in his head and it's his mum being manipulative and he's insane then I'm ok with it. It'd be kinda stupid if he's actually evil this entire time :/

Users who are viewing this thread