Chi no Wadachi - Vol. 11 Ch. 91 - It's All My...

Dex-chan lover
@Kaiofficialone He is feeling guilty, and gaslighted himself into believing he is to blame. Probably none of these things that happened in the latest chapters actually occurred, he is just trying to blame himself.. He is searching all the nooks and crevices of his mind for ways to prove he has any guilt on this. He is forcing himself to believe this version is more 'realistic' and less 'idealized', which explain the grotesque looks of the characters on these memories.

Huh?
What is this shit?!

Does schizophrenia run in the family?

This doesn’t make sense with how it was seen from third parties in addition to his own subjective experience. Blaming oneself doesn’t result in extended wild hallucinations.

What the fuck even...

This author’s stuff seems to always god ludicrous towards the end (Happiness was fucking batshit, Flowers of Evil just fell apart and got bland and morose (like reality would, I guess), Boku wa Mari no Naka was brutally depressing in an “oh, fuck you” sort of way...

But THIS?! This is incomprehensible!!!

This chapter could have been one page at the end of the last one. Waste of time

@Butcher

We're missing info on Seiichi's life as an infant and toddler, before Seiko threw him off the cliff. Something made her act, though there are cases of people acting without planning, whatever the consequences.

And sorry but, by now I refuse to believe Seiichi is innocent. For the longest time Seiko was the toxic element of this nightmare, but I suppose her son, her nephew, her in-laws and so on all played a role.

Dex-chan lover
@CashRoot He probably isn't even hallucinating. It is probably either a dream, or just a weird visual representation of him looking at the darkness of his own mind.

In any case, i feel like theese last few chapters have been just weird and disappointing. Hopefully the end is still salvageable.

Fed-Kun's army
Yea not feeling it. The last chapters have been ultra retarded.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow these last few chapters have taken an abrupt jump into stupid. Super disappointing.

Double-page supporter
And i repeat it, this pov is soo unilateral.
Writing kinda felt short

Fed-Kun's army
So now he is gasslighting himself??? I mean I get what the author is trying to convey but... as others have point out this feels dragged and the writing is falling short

Dex-chan lover
I was totally on board for the "Sei made the push and his mom's been covering for him" twist.

I agree with everyone else that this twist is just stupid.

128769840482.jpg

Double-page supporter
I have liked the mangaka and his works since Aku no hana, even though that manga feel somewhat slow and kinda dragged out at some point. In the wrong hand, AnH could have became a boring manga. He pull it off and make it interesting, instead of making it an artsy manga where nothing really happen.
Sadly that's exactly what I feel about this manga: It looks good, seem like a thoughtful and deep manga but actually it's just a hundred chapter of nothing, which we keep reading just to know what happened.
And the answer doesn't even satisfy us one bit, lol

It’s the only way to make these past few chapters not completely dismantle the story
it has to be the moms fault, she wanted to kill the cousin not him! He’s just internalized a lot of self hatred /warped reality trying to justify why his mom tried to kill when he was a toddler

Users who are viewing this thread